03 Attendant/Sub Staff & Faculty Vacancy
Last Date:28 January,2021
Central Bank India
Central Bank India Attendant Notification 2021 is open (Advt. No. : RO/RD/2020-21/151) and inviting application for the posts of 03 Attendant/Sub Staff & Faculty Vacancy from 8TH pass candidates interested in sarkari result Central Bank India Attendant/Sub Staff & Faculty Online application can apply before 28 January 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Attendant/Sub Staff & Faculty job opening at official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Name of the post – Attendant/Sub Staff & Faculty
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – 8000/-, 20000/- Per Month
8th Pass, B.A
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms
and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position
without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not be stow on him / her right to be called for interview.
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format. Last date for receipt of application is 28/01/2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applicants should write on envelop “Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI center – Ballia / Application for the post of Attender /Sub-Staff at RSETI center –Ballia & Deoria on contract for the year 2020-21” and send to “REGIONAL MANAGER, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, REGIONAL OFFICE,1St FLOOR, In front of Nagar Palika, Deoria U.P. PIN-274001.
- Engagement of Faculty (one post) at RSETI-Ballia, Dist-Ballia , Attendant/Sub-Staff (Two post) for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) at One Post for RSETI Deoria, Dist Deoria and another post for RSETI Ballia Dist-Ballia State Utter Pradesh on contract basis.
- Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan (CBI-SUAPS), a Society/Trust,(registered under Society Registration Act 1860 with Head Office at Mumbai), sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self employment and bringing awareness among rural masses on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 50 FLCC centres located in 50 districts of the country, is looking for engaging the services of counselor and Attendant on Annual Contract basis for our FLCC Deoria Dist- Deoria and RSETI centre at Deoria Dist- Deoria (UP) & RSETI centre at Ballia DistBallia (UP)
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
- The candidate shall be appointed on contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
- Following conditions to be incorporated while issuing the Renewal of contract letter to the member concerned
(a) To submit performance Appraisal to Regional Manager concerned one month in advance of expiry of contract
(b) Subject to performance under other various parameters as per Bank’s Performance Appraisal, the renewal of contract which will be sole prerogative of Bank’s shall be considered keeping in view of the performance.
- The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance.
- No person employed elsewhere will be allowed to work on instant advertised post after being selected for the contractual engagement.
- The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or.20000/- p.m for Faculty whichever is lower. However, the condition of “last Pay & Allowances drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension coopted retired Bank official of a Nationalized Bank.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of Post shall be made as per revised rate of Rs.300/-per day and travelling expenses to be paid on actual expenses.
- Generally all sub-ordinate work of the institute for assisting the director & other staff of the institute for smooth functioning of the day to day activity. Up keeping of premises including office, training class rooms,dormitory, bathrooms, filing cabinet, visitors lounge etc. Filing the documents in respective files as per direction of office assistant/faculty/Director. Going to bank branches for all bank work like for getting passbook updating etc. As per the instruction of director. Any other work entrusted by the director from time to time.
- Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.
- It is one of twelve public sector banks in India to get recapitalised in 2009.Despite its name it is not the central bank of India. It is a public bank. In a merging initiative of the NDA government, Central Bank of India is kept as a separate entity owing to its pan-India presence.
- Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha and London.
- As on 31st March 2020, the bank has a network of 4,651 branches, 3,642 ATMs, ten satellite offices and one extension counter. It has a pan-India presence covering all 28 states, Seven out of eight union territories and 574 district headquarters out of all districts in the country.
- The Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911 by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala with Sir Pherozeshah Mehta as Chairman,and claims to have been the first commercial Indian bank completely owned and managed by Indians.
- By 1918 it had established a branch in Hyderabad. A branch in nearby Secunderabad followed in 1925.
- In 1923, it acquired the Tata Industrial Bank in the wake of the failure of the Alliance Bank of Simla. The Tata bank, established in 1917, had opened a branch in Madras in 1920 that became the Central Bank of India, Madras.
- Central Bank of India was instrumental in the creation of the first Indian exchange bank, the Central Exchange Bank of India, which opened in London in 1936. However, Barclays Bank acquired Central Exchange Bank of India in 1938.
- Also before World War II, Central Bank of India established a branch in Rangoon. The branch’s operations concentrated on business between Burma and India, and especially money transmission via telegraphic transfer. Profits derived primarily from foreign exchange and margins. The bank also lent against land, produce, and other assets, mostly to Indian businesses.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#AttendantSub #Staff #Faculty #Vacancy