03 Deputy General Manager & Senior Manager Vacancy
Last Date:14 December,2020
MSTC Limited Manager Recruitment 2020 is open (02/2020) and inviting application for the posts of 03 Deputy General Manager & Senior Manager Vacancy from LLB in related Subjects pass candidates interested in sarkari result MSTC Limited Manager Online application can apply before 14 December 2020. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply MSTC Limited job opening at official website www.mstcindia.co.in
Name of the post – Deputy General Manager & Senior Manager
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – 213000/- Per Month
Masters Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institution.
- MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.Our Company is engaged in providing e-commerce related services across diversified industry segment offering eauction/e-sale, e-procurement services and development of customized software/solutions, offering comprehensive range of services in e-procurement segment. We have emerged as a pioneer in the e-auction segment catering to the Government sector, partnering with different Government agencies and ministries in conducting e-Auctions. The Company is looking for experienced Indian nationals for recruitment in the following posts.
- In addition to Basic Pay and DA (IDA pattern), Leased accommodation in lieu of HRA is admissible,Performance Related Pay (PRP) and various other benefits like Gratuity, medical facilities for self and family, leave/ leave encashment, Pension, etc. is payable as per Company’s rules. **Candidates having experience in supervisory capacity in companies shall be preferred.
- Age and all other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 30.09.2020. The post of DGM (Law) is reserved for OBC (NCL) and relaxation of Age is applicable for the OBC (NCL) category as per Government of India guidelines.
- There is no reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); however, all the above posts are identified for PWD and age shall be relaxed as per Government of India (GOI) guidelines.
- All the posts are identified for Ex-servicemen & commissioned officers as per government of India directives.
- Teaching experience shall not be counted as work experience for the above posts.
- The degree offered by Institutions/ Universities should be approved/ recognized by the necessary statutory bodies for employment to posts and services under the Central Government like Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE etc. Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded,equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application. Calculation of percentage of marks in the qualifying
degree shall be as per university/ institution rules. Please obtain a certificate to this effect from the Univ. / Instt, for submission at the time of interview. If university/Institute does not have the provision for conversion CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade into percentage than the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate’s relative grade with maximum possible corresponding scale and multiplying the result with 100.
- Final acceptance of the candidature is subject to subsequent verification of certificates, testimonials, medical fitness etc.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the vacancy/recruitment/selection process,if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
How To Apply:
- Applications from interested candidates for the above posts will be accepted only through the online mode and no other application submitted through other modes will be accepted or entertained. The candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of result for receiving important notifications issued by the company.
- Candidates applying for the above posts are required to pay a non- refundable application fee of Rs 500/-(Five Hundred Only) plus Bank Charges as applicable are required to be paid at the time of submission of online application form. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. SC/ST/PWD/ others, if any, as per GOI guidelines, are not required to pay any application fee.
- Last date for application will be 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar dated 21.11.2020.
- Candidates should refer to our website only for any changes/ modification/ addendum/ information. In case of any technical problem/ clarification, please send e-Mail to [email protected] Candidates must Visit the website for any further amendments/ updates.
- MSTC Limited (formerly known as Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited) is an Indian state-owned e-commerce company based in Kolkata, West Bengal. It is a Miniratna Category-I public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with Profit Before Tax of INR 111.59 crore for fiscal year 2017-18. Incorporated on 9 September 1964, MSTC has 326 employees (as on 31 March 2018).
- MSTC renders service to various e-commerce sectors, including e-auction, e-procurement, high sea sales, e-sales, and retail software. MSTC recently developed software to conduct online draw for new LPG distribution ship scheme which was conducted by state run oil marketing companies all over India.MSTC is also in the process of developing an online portal on behalf of the government for selling state-owned entities through an English auction system.
- The company has its head office in Kolkata, West Bengal; four regional offices in Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai; and branch offices in Chandigarh, Jaipur, Vadodara, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Bangalore, Lucknow, Ranchi, Raipur, Vijaywada, Trichy, Vizag, and Hyderabad. MSTC has recently opened two new site office at Patna and Dehradun. It also has a subsidiary PSU company, FSNL (Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Deputy #General #Manager #Senior #Manager #Vacancy