05 Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Vacancy
Last Date:25 November,2020
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
AUD invites applications for 5 posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar on contract basis.Interested & eligible candidates should send their Bio-Data on a plain paper alongwith one set of photocopies of documents in support of qualification, experience, age and one photo to the given address as to reach by 25-11-2020 .
Name of the post – Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Level 12 ,Level – 10
Master’s Degree with min 55% marks and 9 yrs experience
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) is a State University established by the Government of NCT of Delhi through Dr B.R. Ambedkar University Act, 2007. AUD has its campus at Kashmere Gate, Karampura Campus and Lodhi Road. AUD is planning to establish other campuses at Dheerpur and Rohini.
- The applicants having higher grade pay due to grant to NFSG/ MACP/ Selection Grade/ Financial up-gradation or having equivalent scale of Dy. Registrar/ Assistant Registrar may also apply. For such applicants, pay protection shall be extended.
- The departmental candidates who are in the feeder cadre and in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration on deputation.
- The terms & conditions of deputation shall be governed by DoPT OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pa II) dated 17.06.2010 & as amended time to time. The initial period of deputation shall be 1 year, extendable as per extant rules, subject to review of performance. The maximum age should not exceed 56 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. Vacancies may increase or decrease.
- Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
- Working knowledge of latest computer applications and good communication skills are mandatory for all positions and the University reserves its right to test the skill of a candidate at the time of selection.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily called for the test/interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview. The University reserves its right to hold a written test in case the applications received are large in number or may adopt additional screening / short-listing criteria for further processing.
- Candidates are required to send their application through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) and copies of last 5 years APARs dossiers, duly attested.’
- Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- No interim correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University.
How to Apply:
- The complete details of the advertisement and application form are available on the University website www.aud.ac.in/careers.
- All candidates are required to apply online & thereafter submit hard copy of application form duly filled in and completed in all respect with recent passport size photograph through proper channel along with attested copies of ACR/ APAR for preceding five years & copies of educational & experience certificate (testimonials) to the Deputy Registrar (HR), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi, Room No 57C, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Campus, Delhi-110006. While forwarding the applications, it may be certified by the sponsoring authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no vigilance or disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officer concerned & his integrity is beyond
doubt. The last date of receiving the completely filled application form along with copies of certificates shall be 27.11.2020. Those who have already applied in response to advertisement No.03/HR/2019 dated 25th February, 2020 & No.01/HR/2020 dated 24th, August, 2020 for the post of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar on deputation basis need to apply a fresh through proper channel.
- Incomplete, unsigned and the applications received not on prescribed proforma or not forwarded through proper channel or without documents / testimonials asked for and after the last date of receipt of application shall be rejected summarily without any notice to the candidate.
- No application will be accepted after the last date of receipt of application i.e. 27.11.2020 and University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Any information/ corrigendum/ addendum etc. relating to this recruitment shall be posted on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Candidates are requested to visit the website of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi regularly for latest update in the matter.
- In case of any enquiry regarding submission of application, please send your queries to [email protected]
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi (Ambedkar University Delhi or AUD) is a public University with a multi campus, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities.
- Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi through an Act of Legislature in 2007 and was notified in July 2008. Mandated to focus on research and teaching in the social sciences and humanities and guided by Dr Ambedkar’s vision of bridging equality and social justice with excellence, AUD considers it to be its mission to create sustainable and effective linkages between access to and success in higher education. AUD is committed to creating an institutional culture characterized by humanism, non-hierarchical and collegial environment, teamwork and nuturance of creativity.
- The University aspires to combine equity and social justice with excellence, and to pioneer an institutional culture of non-hierarchical functioning, team work and creativity. The University strongly believes that no knowledge becomes socially productive unless it spreads across society, transcending barriers of caste, creed and class. Only then can teaching and learning become liberating undertakings, contributing to the promotion of equality, social justice and excellence.
- AUD caters exclusively to the study of the humanities and the social sciences. In today’s polarised world, the study of these streams, we strongly believe, will not only play a pivotal role in improving understanding amongst cultures but also transform human experiences into lessons for the future. The University aspires to mould its students into informed and sensitive professionals who will engage with their social responsibilities and will react to the needs of the marginalised sections of our society. The programmes and the structure of the University will therefore highlight this aspect while in no way losing sight of reaching and striving towards excellence.
- To achieve this goal, the university has underlined a few essential undertakings:Optimally sized class cohortsEmphasis on group work, field work and project work (at least 25% of curricular time will be deployed for this )Emphasis on self-studyTwo semesters of 16 weeks each and a summer semester for earning extra credits, internships and professional partnerships.
- The purpose of assessment at AUD is to facilitate and promote learning with understanding. Assessment will depend on both ‘continuous’ and end of course performance, but without putting unnecessary stress on students. Tutorials and regular mentoring are considered imperative. Results of continuous assessment will be communicated to students in time so that they improve on their subsequent work. An end-of-semester assessment exercise in any course will carry no more than 40% of the course grade ‘weight’. This assessment component may be in the form of a written examination, a term paper, a term-end submission or project, a viva-voce examination or a combination of these.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Deputy #Registrar #Assistant #Registrar #Vacancy