05 GGM, JGM, DGM and Deputy Manager Vacancy
Last Date:04 January,2021
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC)
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 5 posts of GGM, JGM, DGM and Deputy Manager.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 04-01-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – GGM, JGM, DGM and Deputy Manager
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000,Rs. 80,000– 2,20,000,Rs 50,000– 1,60,000
CA/CMA OR Full time MBA / Post Graduate / LLB ./Graduate.
- The qualification mentioned above should be full time. Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s) as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weight age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Further wherever GPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree/Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the Institute/University.
- All qualifications should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE / UGC / Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Candidates belonging to Government / Semi-Government Organization / PSUs/PSB should send their application through proper channel. However, in case application has not been routed through proper channel, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer should be produced at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected; otherwise they will not be allowed to join. In both cases, pay protection will be given.
- Incomplete Application(s) or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- The cutoff date for reckoning maximum age limit / minimum experience requirement / qualification (whichever applicable) shall be last date of receipt of application i.e. 14.01.2021. Post qualification executive experience on a post shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge and training period shall not be counted.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for interview / considered for selection process.
- The total number of projected vacancy indicated in this advertisement may increase / to be cancelled at the discretion of IRFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Single to and fro fare by shortest route as per Company rule will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket / proof of journey.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response there to can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunal / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case / dispute.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment if he/she has been convicted in a court of law for any offence involving moral turpitude.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates not selected for interview /appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be short listed for selection. The Company reserves the right to short list the number of candidates for interview out of eligible candidates in the ratio of 1:10.
- Only short listed candidates who are found eligible will be called for participation in the selection process. The final selection of the candidate shall be based on performance in interview / power point presentation to the selection committee. The names of the short listed candidates shall be displayed on the website of IRFC www.irfc.nic.in. Also,m Email shall be sent to the short listed candidates for interview / power point presentation.
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) was set up on 12th December, 1986 as the dedicated financing arm of the Indian Railways for mobilizing funds from domestic as well as overseas Capital Markets.
- IRFC is a Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. It is also registered as Systemically Important Non–Deposit taking Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC – ND-SI) and Infrastructure Finance Company (NBFC- IFC) with Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- In more than 30 years of existence, IRFC has played a significant role in supporting the expansion of the Indian Railways and related entities by financing a significant proportion of its annual plan outlay.
- The primary objective of IRFC is to meet the predominant portion of ‘Extra Budgetary Resources’ (EBR) requirement of the Indian Railways through market borrowings at the most competitive rates and terms. The Company’s principal business therefore is to borrow funds from the financial markets to finance the acquisition / creation of assets which are then leased out to the Indian Railways.
- IRFC’s cumulative funding to rail sector has crossed Rs.1.80 lakh crore as of 31st March, 2017 and is all set to cross Rs.2.20 lakh crore by the end of March, 2018. The funds are utilized for acquiring rolling stock assets and also building up infrastructure, constituting significant part of annual capital expenditure of Indian Railways. So far, it has funded acquisition of 8998 locomotives, 47910 passenger coaches, 2,14,456 wagons, which constitute around 70% of the total rolling stock fleet of Indian Railways.
- From 2011-12 onwards, IRFC has forayed into funding of railway projects and capacity enhancement works. The Company has been assigned the additional task of funding Railway Projects through Institutional Finance to the extent of Rs.1.50 Lakh Crore by 2019-20.
- IRFC has also been lending to various entities in Railway sector like Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL), Railtel, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), Pipavav Railway Corporation Limited (PRCL) etc.
- IRFC’s constant endeavor has been to diversify its borrowing portfolio in terms of instruments, markets and investors which has led to the Company meeting the targeted borrowings year after year, through issue of both taxable and tax-free bonds, term loan from banks/financial institutions besides off shore borrowings, at competitive market rate.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#GGM #JGM #DGM #Deputy #Manager #Vacancy