05 Scientist, Principle Scientist Vacancy
Last Date:16 November,2020
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
CCMB Recruitment 2021 aka Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply CCMB Vacancy 2021. We check and verify the job location, selection process and age limit from CCMB Job 2021 Official website. We provide all details including application fee, salary pay and scale and CCMB Exam 2021 Date. Sarkari Result Naukri is best Place for searching all CCMB recruitment 2021 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of CCMB vacancy 2021 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website is www.ccmb.res.in
Name of the post – Scientist, Principle Scientist
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – 1,03,881/- , 1,93,275/-
PHD Life Science.
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of post, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme (NPS) 2004, reimbursement of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Personal Computer Advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
- Scientists in CSIR are also permitted to undertake consultancy and sponsored R&D project activity. These activities give them scope to earn consultancy fee and honorarium as per CSIR guidelines governing these activities. Opportunities also arise for foreign deputations for training/presentation of papers/specific assignments etc.
- CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under Assessment Promotion scheme for Scientists.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for advance increments as per CSIR Rules.
- Preference would be given to the candidates having experience in product development/ technology innovation / translational research / applied technology etc.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of hard copy of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions. Incomplete applications/applications received or not accompanied with the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages,visiting / guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- If any document / certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of hard copy(s) of applications i.e. 24.11.2020
- Persons with disabilities (PWD/Divyangjan) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply. Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved for them or not.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
- SC/ST Unemployed candidates called and found eligible for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to the Secunderabad / Hyderabad Railway Station on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview.
- The decision of the director CSIR-CCMB Hyderabad in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS (Economically Weaker Section) candidates are required to produce a copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India (GOI) signed by the specified authority along with their hard copy of application form for the posts reserved for respective category.
- The recruitment for the above posts is governed by the “CSIR Service Rules, 1994 for Recruitment of Scientific, Technical and Support Staff” as amended from time to time. Hence all other terms and conditions not stipulated herein will be applicable as per the said Recruitment Rules.
- The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a premier research organization in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high quality basic research and training in frontier areas of modern biology, and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology.
- CCMB was set up initially as a semi-autonomous Centre on April 1, 1977 with the Biochemistry Division of the then Regional Research Laboratory (presently, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, IICT) Hyderabad forming its nucleus and Dr P M Bhargava heading the new Centre. Earlier, the Governing Board of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi, the apex body which constituted 44 research institutions in the country, approved the proposal in 1976 to establish such a Centre in view of the importance of research in the frontier and multi-disciplinary areas of modern biology. During 1981-82, CCMB was accorded status of a full-fledged national laboratory with its own Executive Committee and Scientific Advisory Council. With major expansion plans, it was decided to relocate the Centre to a spacious campus.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Scientist #Principle #Scientist #Vacancy