08 Deputy Commissioner Vacancy – KVS,Delhi
Last Date:08 February,2021
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
KVS Deputy Commissioner Notification 2021 is open and inviting application for the posts of 08 Deputy Commissioner Vacancy from B.Ed pass candidates interested in sarkari result KVS Deputy Commissioner Online application can apply before 08 February 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan Deputy Commissioner job opening at official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Name of the post – Deputy Commissioner
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – 78800 – 209200/-
At least a Second Class master’s Degree and B.Ed. or equivalent degree.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India invites applications for the post of Deputy Commissioner in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan through direct recruitment in the Pay Level – 12(Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-) plus allowances as applicable to KVS. The details of vacancies to be filled through direct recruitment are as under:-
- 1.At least a Second Class Master’s Degree.
2.B.Ed. or equivalent degree.
3.05 years’ regular service as Assistant Commissioner.
- 08 years’ experience as Assistant Commissioner and Principal together with minimum 01 years’ experience as Assistant Commissioner(Both Principal as well as Assistant Commissioner are in the same band of Rs. 15,600-39,100+Grade Pay Rs. 7600 pre-revised)/(Level-12, Rs. 78,800 to Rs.209200 as per 7th CPC).
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Hindi and English. Experience in directing in-service training programmes for teachers and administrators and/or research in education.
- Age Limit: 50 year’s (on the last date of submission of application). No age bar in case of employees ofKendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/P11/ EX-SERVICEMAN as applicable under the Govt. of India Rules would be applicable.
- The applications shall be scrutinized and eligible candidates shall be called for interview at Delhi. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility as per terms &conditions of the advertisementbefore applying. No fee will be refunded if the candidate is found ineligible at any stage. The decision of KVS shall be final in this regard.
- No TA/DA will he paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The officer selected will be posted in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Headquarters / various Regional Offices/ Zonal Institutes of Education &Training across India.
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications through proper channel
only in the prescribed proforma along with a demand draft of Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only) drawn in favour of ‘KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN’payable at New Delhi (NO FEE IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID BY SC/ST/PH/Ex-SM CANDIDATES) so as to reach the Joint Commissioner (Admn.),Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016Iatest by 08-02-2021in the prescribed proforma. Advance copy will not be entertained.
- The officers having regular service in substantive post in pay levels required as per eligibility conditions of the recruitment rules for Deputy Commissioner in KVS are eligible to apply. Officers getting desired level of pay under ACP/MACP/Ad-hoc are not eligible.
- Applications which do not meet all criteria given in this advertisement and the incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidate should have fulfilled all the requirements pertaining to educational qualifications arid experience as on the closing date of application.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricatedor suppress any material information while submitting the certified copies / testimonials.
- Decision of KVS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents required to be produced for the purpose of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The shortlisted candtlates are required to bring all the original documents pertaining to Age, Oualificatioh. Experience, Caste, etc. at the time of interview. These documents Will be verified at the time of interview. If any candidate is found ineligible during the verification of the documents, he/she shall not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Canvassing in form will be treated as disqualification.
- KVS believes in imparting knowledge/values and nurturing talent, enthusiasm and creativity of its students for seeking excellence through high quality educational endeavours.
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education ;
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children.
- To cater to the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common programme of education;
- To pursue excellence and set pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovativeness in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education and National Council of
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Memorandum Of Association (Hindi version)
- To Provide, establish, endow, maintain, control & manage schools, hereinafter called the ‘Kendriya Vidyalaya’ for the children of transferable employees of the Government of India, floating populations & others including those living in remote & undeveloped locations of the country & to do all acts & things necessary for the conducive to the promotions of such schools.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Deputy #Commissioner #Vacancy #KVSDelhi