08 Field Investigator, SRO & RO Vacancy
Last Date: 02 February,2021
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
IIPS Field Investigator Notification 2021 is open and inviting application for the posts of 08 Field Investigator, SRO & RO Vacancy from B A / M.A / M Phil pass candidates interested in sarkari result IIPS Field Investigator application can apply before 02 February 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Field Investigator job opening at official website www.iipsindia.org
Name of the post – Field Investigator, SRO & RO
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – 15000/-, 60000/- Per Month
B.A, M.Phil, Ph.d.
- A walk-in Interview is arranged on 2 February, 2021 at 2.30PM for the following positions on contract basis under above mentioned project. The appointment will be purely on contract basis.
- Planning, operationalizing and coordinating the project activities and administration. Preparation of tools/project report. Supporting in the arrangement of logistics. Assist the team in the implementation of the tasks assigned. Supporting data analysis, preparation of quality check reports and necessary documentation. Any other responsibility relating to the project that may be assigned from time to time.
- PhD / M.Phil. in Population Sciences/Social Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics from recognized university with minimum of two years’ experience in social research and experience in handling the analysis of large-scale surveys in health/social research.
- M.Phil. in Population Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Mathematics from recognized university with minimum of one year or MA with two years’ experience in social research and health. Experience in the data collection, monitoring and handling the analysis of large-scale surveys in health/social research.
- BA/BSc in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Mathematics or B.Com from recognized university with minimum of least 2 years’ experience should be in the field work/ data collection.
- The interested candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview along with an application on plain paper,CV and other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience on 2 February, 2021 at 2.30 PM at International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai400088. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Research experience/ publications on Maternal and Child health issues. Experience in preparation of tools and CS pro, statistical and demographic software packages.
- Interested Candidates may appear for Walk-in interview along with bio-data, original and attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956, till July 1970 it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) and till 1985 it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS). The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities and was declared as a ‘Deemed University’ in August 19, 1985 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The recognition has facilitated the award of recognized degrees by the Institute itself and paved the way for further expansion of the Institute as an academic institution.
- Started in 1956 under the joint sponsorship of Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, the Government of India and the United Nations, it has established itself as the premier Institute for training and research in Population Studies for developing countries in the Asia and Pacific region. IIPS holds a unique position among all the regional centres, in that it was the first such centre to be started, and serves a much larger population than that served by any of the other regional centres. The Institute is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Besides teaching and research activities, the Institute also provides consultancy to the Government and Non-Government organizations and other academic institutions. Over the years, the Institute has helped in building a nucleus of professionals in the field of population and health in various countries of the ESCAP region. During the past 53 years, students from 42 different countries of Asia and the Pacific region, Africa and North America have been trained at the Institute. Many, who are trained at the Institute, now occupy key positions in the field of Population and Health in Government of various countries, Universities and Research Institutes as well as in reputed National and International organizations.
- “The Institute will strive to be a centre of excellence on all population and relevant issues through high quality education, teaching and research. This will be achieved by (a) creating competent professionals, (b) generating and disseminating scientific knowledge and evidence, (c) collaboration and exchange of knowledge, and (d) advocacy and awareness”
- “To position IIPS as a premier teaching and research institution in population sciences responsive to emerging national and global needs based on values of inclusion, sensitivity and rights protection.”
- To train persons from India and other countries in demography and related fields, including demographic aspects of family planning.
- To undertake scientific research on population problems which are of special importance to India and other countries in the ESCAP region.
- To collect, organize and disseminate demographic information about the population of India and other countries of the world.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Field #Investigator #SRO #Vacancy