1019 Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant Vacancy
Last Date:16 March,2021
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL)
RVUNL recently released an Official Notification for the posts of 1019 Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant Vacancy in State power companies of Rajasthan from B.E./B.Tech. M.Sc. pass candidates interested in sarkari result RVUNL Junior Engineer Online application can apply before 16 March 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply RVUNL JE job opening at official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of the post– Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant
No of post – 1019
Pay Scale – Level – 8,10
Graduation Degree /Post Graduation Degree.
- Five Power Companies, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan, were formed on 19th July, 2000 consequent upon unbundling of the erstwhile Rajasthan State Electricity Board. These Companies are engaged in the field of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the State to ensure supply of 24×7 quality, reliable and affordable power to all citizens of Rajasthan. For achieving this goal, these Companies are looking for promising & energetic candidates who are having excellent academic record and willing to join these Power Companies as “Junior Engineer-I (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ C&I/Communication/ Fire & Safety), Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant” for building their own bright career. These companies offer very good remuneration, apart from attractive facilities, as compared to similar Power Utilities in India.
- Before applying, every candidate is required to ensure at his/her own that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website.
- Candidate should also ensure that particulars submitted by him/her are correct in all respect.
- Candidates having registration in Manpower Planning Department, Rajasthan or Employment Exchanges shall also be required to apply through the same procedure.
- Permission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria and also presuming that all information submitted by the candidate are complete & correct. Verification of documents/ checking of eligibility criteria with reference to original documents as well as other terms & conditions will be done only at the time of verification of documents.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected automatically at any stage of recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found incomplete/incorrect/false or he/she has suppressed any information/material fact or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or involved in process violation. If, at any time during recruitment or even after joining service by a candidate, any of such shortcomings is noticed, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- On appointment, all the selected candidates will be required to furnish a Bond and Surety in support thereof as per Regulations. All terms & conditions prescribed for appointment as a Probationer Trainee shall also be applicable.
- Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with these websites of Vidyut Nigams and regularly check their email account for information pertaining to this recruitment process. No information will be sent by post or through any other mode.
- RVUN reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
- Decision of RVUN in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the RVUN in this behalf.
- Reservation for SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS/ PWBD(PH)/Ex-servicemen/Female categories/ In-service employees of respective Nigam, etc. shall be as per relevant Regulations.
- Reservation of vacancies for women (including widow & divorce female), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PWBD), In-service employees of respective Nigam and Exservicemen candidates is horizontal and candidates must fulfil all eligibility criteria as prescribed for their respective category for selection against such reserved vacancies. Candidates selected shall be adjusted in the respective category to which such persons
- Reserved category candidates should belong to one of the categories notified for the Rajasthan state as SC/ST/EWS or BC/MBC of non-creamy layer.
Certificates of SC/ST/EWS or BC/MBC of non-creamy layer issued in the prescribed format by the appropriate competent authority of Rajasthan state only will be considered as valid for availing the benefit of reservation, including relaxation in application fee.
- BC/MBC category candidates in support of their ‘non-creamy layer status’ should produce the requisite certificate issued within the last twelve (12) months or such certificate along with an affidavit in conformity with law (for 3 years only) given within the last twelve (12) months, clearly indicating that they do not belong to the “creamy layer”.
- Married female candidates of SC and ST categories should produce caste certificate issued with the name & residence of their father/mother and not with the name & residence of their husband.
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) is the electricity generation company of the Government of Rajasthan state in India.
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects under state sector, in the state along with operation and maintenance of state-owned power stations by un-bundling the erstwhile RSEB. The Government of Rajasthan continued the RVUNL under the companies Act 1956 on 19 July 2000. The nigam is playing lead role in giving high priority to the power generation and manifold and rapid development of the state. The chairman and managing director is Shri P. Ramesh.
- The history of power development in Rajasthan goes back to the year 1949, when 19 princely states merged to form Rajasthan. At that time, electric power was confined to very few towns and electricity was considered a luxury. The total number of towns and villages electrified at that time did not exceed 42 and the installed generating capacity was only 13.27 MW. However, with the formation of Rajasthan State Electricity Board (RSEB) on 1st july 1957, power sector in Rajasthan received priority and power projects began to mushroom all over State. Under new Power Reforms Undertaken by State Government,on 19th July 2000, RSEB was unbundled.
- The Rajasthan State as it exists today is the result of the integration of 19 former Princely States and was formed in April,1949 with which, the former State of Ajmer was merged in Nov.,1956, and has an area of 1,32,147 square miles and had a population of 1,59,70,774 according to the Census of 1951.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Junior #Chemist #Informatics #Assistant #Vacancy