11 Data Entry Operator, Software Support Personnel & Various Vacancy
Last Date:28 January,2021
West Bengal Police
WB Police DEO Notification 2021 is open (01/STF/2021) and inviting application for the posts of 11 Data Entry Operator, Software Support Personnel & Various Vacancy from Graduate, MCA, M.Sc pass candidates interested in sarkari result WB Police DEO Online application can apply before 28 January 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply West Bengal Police DEO job opening at official website www.wbpolice.gov.in
Name of the post – Data Entry Operator, Software Support Personnel & Various
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – 13000/-, 18000/- Per Month
Graduate, MCA, M.Sc.
- West Bengal Police invites Application for the post of 11 Data Entry Operator, Software Support Personnel & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 28 January 2021. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on temporary & contractual basis in Special Task Force, West Bengal in compliance with GO No. 2810-PL/PB/14M-162/19 dtd.0909.2019 and GO No. 5859 – F(Y) dtd. 22/07/2013 of Government of West Bengal, Finance
Deptt. and GO No.23-PL/PB/14M-110/2018 dtd 03-01-2019 of Govt of West Bengal, Home & Hill Affairs Deptt., Police Establishment Branch.
- Download the application form from www.policewb.gov.in website.
- Fill in the downloaded forms and send the same by post addressed to the Additional Director General of Police, Special Task Force, West Bengal or drop it in the earmarked box placed on the of Special Task Force, West Bengal, Udayachal Tourism Property( 2nd ) floor, Plot No- 3, DG – Block, Sector – II, Salt Lake, Kolkata-91.
- Self-attested photocopy of the following documents to be attached with the application.
i) Copy of certificate/ mark sheet of educational qualifications.
ii) Copy of Birth certificate/ Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent as age proof.
iii) A copy of document as a proof for residential address (preferably Aadhar card)
- Applicant should mention the post applied for on the envelope.
- Last date of submission of application : 28.01.2021.
- After screening of the applications, eligible candidates would be intimated in due course for attending the written test/practical test/ interview at each stage. Work place may be at any office unit of STF i.e Kolkata, Siliguri, Malda or Durgapur.
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant document send to Additional Director General of Police, Special Task Force, West Bengal or drop it in the earmarked box placed on the of Special Task Force, West Bengal, Udayachal Tourism Property( 2nd ) floor, Plot No- 3, DG – Block, Sector – II, Salt Lake, Kolkata-91. on or before 28.01.2021
- The West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal. (The other is the Kolkata Police, which has a separate jurisdiction.)
- The West Bengal Police was reorganized under provisions of the Police Act 1861 during the British Raj. It is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department. Shri Virendra, an IPS officer of 1985 batch is the DG & IGP of West Bengal Police since June 1, 2018.
- The West Bengal Police has jurisdiction concurrent with the twenty two revenue districts of the State (excluding the metropolitan city of Kolkata) which comprises one of the two general police districts of West Bengal as under the Police Act 1861. The other general police district consists of the major portions of the metropolitan area of Kolkata, and has a separate police force (Kolkata Police Commissionerate) constituted and administered under the Calcutta Police Act 1866 & Calcutta (Suburban Police) Act 1866. This arrangement, unique in India, was conceived during colonial times when Calcutta was the capital of British India. The city police have been kept independent of the state police force.
- The police administration in the state is divided into three police zones and a Government Railway Police (GRP) Zone, each headed by an Inspector General of Police. Each Zone consists of one or more Ranges headed by an officer designated as the Deputy Inspector General of Police (or Special Inspector General of Police). In all, there are 28 police districts (including four consisting of Government Railway Police districts), each headed by a Superintendent of Police. The three Zones are South Bengal Zone, Western Bengal Zone and North Bengal Zone, and an office of the IGP railways.training college.
- Each Police District is either coterminous with the Revenue district or in the case of Government Railway Police districts, is located within a number of revenue districts. It is headed by a District Superintendent of Police (or simply called Superintendent of Police). Each district comprises two or more Sub-Divisions, several Circles and Police Stations. But in recent times, Several districts are divided into police districts for better police administration. Each of those police districts are headed by an SP.
- Each Sub-Division is headed by one Police officer of the rank Deputy Superintendent of Police (members of West Bengal Police Service, a directly recruited officer or one promoted from the ranks) or an Assistant Superintendent of Police (members of Indian Police Service).
- The officer who heads a Sub-Division is known as SDPO i.e. Sub Divisional Police Officer. suv divisional officer is the head of the sub division
- A Police Station is headed by either a Sub-Inspector (lower subordinate rank) or an Inspector (an upper subordinate rank). Police outposts are headed by a Sub-Inspector or Assistant Sub Inspector. After the year 2009 both ASI and SI have equal investigation power and both serve as duty officers. A Police Station is the basic unit of policing, responsible for prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of public order, enforcing law in general as well as for performing protection duties and making security arrangements for the constitutional authorities, government functionaries, representatives of the public in different legislative bodies and local self governments, public figures etc.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Data #Entry #Operator #Software #Support #Personnel #Vacancy