11 Manager, Deputy Manager & Various Vacancy
Last Date: 22 December,2020
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE)
GRSE Manager Notification 2021 is open (04/2020) and inviting application for the posts of 11 Manager, Deputy Manager & Various Vacancy from MBBS, CA/CMA in related Subjects pass candidates interested in sarkari result GRSE Manager Online application can apply before 22 December 2020. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers GRSE Manager job opening at official website www.grse.nic.in
Name of the post – Manager, Deputy Manager & Various
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – 60000 – 180000/-
Graduate, MBBS, CA/CMA
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- The experience mentioned against the post excludes any kind of traineeship including Management Trainee / Graduate Engineer Trainee etc.
- In addition to Basic pay, Industrial DA, HRA, other perks (35% of basic pay), CPF, Gratuity etc. are admissible as per the Company‟s Rules. The present CTC per annum for GM (E-7) is 26.27 Lakhs, AGM (E-6) on fixed term is 22.37 Lakhs, DGM (E-5) on fixed term contract is 19.88 Lakhs, SM (E-4) is 18.39 Lakhs, MGR (E-3) is 15.76 Lakhs, DM (E-2) is 13.13 Lakhs and JM is 7.88 Lakhs. In addition, Performance Related Pay and Hospitalization benefit will be applicable.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill up all the posts based on suitability or increase / decrease the number of posts to be filled up or cancel any post or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason. In such cases the reservations will be as per the Govt. guidelines.
- Option of Hindi medium shall be given in interview.
- If selected, the candidates can be posted to any Unit / Project / location of the company.
- Outstation candidates called for interview for the post GM (E-7) will be paid both ways air-fare by economy class at actual, AGM (E-6), DGM (E-5), SM
(E-4), MGR (E-3) & DM (E-2) will be paid both ways AC Two Tier Railway fare or at actual (whichever is less) & for JM (E-0) AC-III tier railway fare or
at actual (whichever is less) by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata on production of tickets / receipts for incoming journey.
- The decision of GRSE in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained. Corrigendum if any will be issued in GRSE website only and no other communication will be made either in press or by any other mode.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of education, experience, CTC/Pay-scale etc. of the applicants.
- In case, at any time, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidature will summarily be rejected forthwith. In
that event, no reimbursement of travelling expenses and medical expenses incurred for attending the interview will be made. Hence, candidate
must ensure that he/she is absolutely meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions advertised without any deviation.
- Furnishing of false information or concealment / suppression of factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata.
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWBD/EWS as applicable has been indicated against each post. However, candidates from reserved category fulfilling eligibility criteria may also apply for the posts earmarked for UR as per Government Rules.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 having minimum 40% or more disabilities in the category as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/EWS) once entered in the Online Application form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- OBC candidates at the time of interview have to submit declaration to the effect that the incumbent does not fall in Creamy Layer section and also to produce noncreamy layer certificate in the prescribed format as applicable for appointment for the posts under Govt. of India and Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking. OBC
(non-creamy layer) certificate by the Component Authority should be issued in the current year.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for a post where there are no vacancies in their respective reserved categories, will be treated as General candidates and no relaxation in any criteria will be applicable to these candidates. However, they may indicate their actual category in Online Application so as to avail of application fees concession as applicable.
- All candidates have to submit application ONLINE through „Career section‟ of GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020.
- All candidates are required to apply ONLINE and upload documents supporting age, caste, education, experience in the Online application. In addition to that, take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General, EWS and OBC candidates ), self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of Date of Birth, Caste, Educational & Professional qualification, Experience, CTC/Pay-scale, Ex-Serviceman, EWS, PH etc. through ORDINARY POST only to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, so as to reach within 31 Dec 2020. The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super-scribed with “GRSE Employment
Notification No. OS: 04/2020” and “Post Applied for”.
- Serving candidates of Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Organization are further required to forward the auto-generated printout along with self-attested copies of supporting documents through proper channel to the address mentioned above or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- Please note that candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled if he / she submit more than one application for same post.
- GRSE will not be responsible for any delay / loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- The detailed procedure of application and other details are available in “Career Section” of GRSE Website: www.grse.in and also in https://jobapply.in/grse2020..
- The selection for all posts will be through interview.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding Interview Call Letter etc. shall be provided through e-mail uploaded at the time of application/uploading on GRSE website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Interview Call Letter or any other information shall be of the candidate only. GRSE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/Bulk mail folder for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time or DND activated mobile no. etc.
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd, abbreviated as GRSE, is one of India’s leading shipyards, located in Kolkata, West Bengal.It builds and repairs commercial and naval vessels.Presently GRSE has also started building export ships in a mission to expand its business.
- Founded in 1884 as a small privately owned company on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, it was renamed as Garden Reach Workshop in 1916. The company was nationalised by the Government of India in 1960.It was awarded the Miniratna status, with accompanying financial and operational autonomy in September 2006.It is first Indian shipyard to build 100 warships.
- GRSE has ship building facilities in Kolkata and Ranchi.
- It has a large Computer Aided Design (CAD) centre for ship modelling and design. There are four workshops for plate preparation and steel fabrication.
- GRSE has a dry dock for ships up to 26,000 tonnes deadweight (DWT). It has a building berth and two slipways for hull construction. It has a covered all-weather non-tidal wet basin for fitting-out medium and small ships and another fitting-out complex for ships with three berths alongside. In addition, it has two river jetties for berthing smaller vessels up to 60 metres (200 ft) in length. GRSE has engine repair and overhaul facilities in Ranchi.
- On 1 July 2006, GRSE acquired the loss-making Rajabagan Dockyard (RBD) of Central Inland Water Transport Corporation (CIWTC). RBD’s facilities with its 600 metres (2,000 ft) waterfront helped alleviate some of GRSE’s space constraints and increase its production capacity.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Manager #Deputy #Manager #Vacancy