12 Staff Car Driver Vacancy
Last Date: 10 March,2021
India Post Driver Notification 2021 is open (Advt. No. : DMS-B/2-8/Driver Rectt. /XXX/2019/234) and inviting application for the posts of 12 Staff Car Driver Vacancy from 10th pass candidates interested in sarkari result India Post Driver Online application can apply before 10 March 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply India Post Driver job opening at official website www.indiapost.gov.in
Name of the post – Staff Car Driver
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 19900/- Per Month
Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle) Experience of driving light & heavy motor vehicle for at least three years. Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM THE ELIGIBLE INDIAN CITIZENS FOR THE POSTS OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE) (GENERAL CENTRAL SERVICE, GR.C, NON-GAZETTED, NON-MINISTERIAL).
- Vacancy reserved for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) will be filled up from any category and then be adjusted horizontally against respective categories viz UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC as the case may be depending upon the category to which the selected candidate belongs to, that means the vacancy earmarked for Ex-serviceman is included within the total vacancies.
- 18 to 27 yrs [ Relaxable 5 yrs for SC & ST, 3 yrs for OBC , for Government Servants upto 40 yrs in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government and for Ex- Serviceman upto a maximum of 3 years [08 ( 3+ 5 ) years for SC & ST and 06 (3+3) years for OBC] after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age]. The caste certificate submitted in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India will be considered for availing age relaxation under SC/ST/OBC/ESM.
- Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles, from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above. The date and venue of the tests will be Intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
- (i) Full name (In block letters) (ii) Father’s full name (iii) Post Applied for (iv) Permanent Address (v) Address for correspondence With Pin code (vi) E-mail Id (vii) Mobile No (viii) Citizenship :Indian/Others (Tick) (ix) Date of Birth ( By Christian Era) (x) Age as on 10.03.2021 (xi) Reservation Category :UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) (xii) Category : Ex-serviceman /Others (Tick) (xiii) Educational Qualification (xiv) Issue of Driving License details with validity:(LMV & HMV separately) (xv) Driving experience period:(LMV & HMV separately) (xvi) Home Guard service (xvii) Any other relevant information (xviii) photo self attested by the candidate.
- Photocopies of the following certificates self attested by the candidate i) Age proof, ii) Educational Qualification as indicated at SI 1(b)(iv), Ili) Driving experience certificate as indicated at SI 1(b)(iii), iv) Driving License/License Extract as indicated at 1 (b) (i) v) EWS/ST/SC/OBC/ESM certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India. vi) Form of certificate to be produced Other Backward Classes (non creamy layer) applying for appointment to posts under the Government of India in form.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and / or to seek age relaxation, must be in possession of relevant certificates (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Non Creamy Layer/ESM etc.) issued by the competent/notified authority (in prescribed format) on or before the cutoff date (closing date of advertisement) otherwise their claim for any category will not be entertained and their applications will be considered against Un-reserved (UR) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise. The candidate has to select that particular category when applying for the post along-with valid certificates. No request for change of category will be entertained at any later stage.
- Application in prescribed format completed in all respect should be sent to ‘The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 134-A, S. K. AHIRE MARG, WORLI, MUMBAI-400018’ on or before 10.03.2021 by 1700 Hours through Speed Post/Registered Post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected.
- The last date of receipt of application is on or before 10.03.2021 by 1700 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of certificates or the applications(s) enclosing copy/ copies of the certificate(s) without self attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information. The application format and requisite details with regard to age limit, eligibility qualification/experience, prescribed format of certificate to category EWS/SC/ST/OBC/ESM and other terms and condition are available on the website: `www.incliapost.govin’
- Candidates claiming to belong to OBCs should note that the name of their Caste (including its spellings) as indicated in their certificates, should be exactly the same as published in the lists notified by the Central Government from time to time. A certificate containing any variation in the Caste name will not be accepted.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- No change in the community status already indicated by a candidate in his/her simplified application form for this examination will ordinarily be allowed by the Commission.
- The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the Post Office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Warren Hastings had taken initiative under East India Company to start the Postal Service in India in 1688. It was initially established under the name “Company Mail”. It was later modified into a service under the “crown” in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie. Dalhousie introduced uniform postage rates (universal service) and helped to pass the India Post Office Act 1854 which significantly improved upon 1837 Post Office act which had introduced regular post offices in India.It created the position Director General of Post for the whole country.
- It is involved in delivering mail (post), remitting money by money orders, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance coverage under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as old age pension payments and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement with 154,965 Post Offices (as on 31.03.2017), India Post has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
- The country has been divided into 23 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions. In addition to the 23 circles, there is a base circle to provide postal services to the Armed Forces of India headed by a director-general. One of the highest post offices in the world is in [[S ikkim, Himachal Pradesh]] operated by India Post at a height of 14,567 ft (4,440 m).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Staff #Car #Driver #Vacancy