12 Technical Officer Vacancy – ECIL,Hyderabad
Last Date:31 January,2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL invites application for the posts of 12 Technical Officer Vacancy 2020 from BE / B.Tech pass candidates interested in ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for ECIL Technical Officer Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer Last Date is 22 June 2020.
Name of the post – Technical Officer
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 23000/- (Per Month)
First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Short-listing candidates will be called for documents verifications cum completion Joining formality at Hyderabad.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents,un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the online application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to GHMC, Medchal-malkajgiri Circle, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any Net-work / Internet related issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates are advised not to apply for more than one category.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 16.01.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 31.01.2021 (1600 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serialnumber for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The details of shortlisted candidates for interview will be hosted on Company website as and when decided.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted by providing incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
- The selection will be based on interview performance. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
- Nuclear sector: Control and instrumentation products for nuclear power plants; Integrated security systems for nuclear installations; Radiation monitoring instruments; Secured network of all Department of Atomic Energy (India) units via satellite.
- Defence Sector: Various types of fuses; V/UHF Radio communication equipment; Electronics warfare systems and derivatives; Thermal batteries and special components for missile projects; Precision servo components like gyros; Missile support control and command systems; Training simulators; Stabilised antenna and tracking for Light Combat Aircraft; Detection and pre-detonation of explosive devices; Jammers with direction finding abilities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Technical #Officer #Vacancy #ECILHyderabad