13 Project Fellow and Project Assistant I Vacancy
Last Date:29 January,2021
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 13 contractual posts of Project Fellow and Project Assistant I.Interested Eligible Candidates may send their applications as per prescribed format to concerned E-mail address by 29-01-2021 . All the relevant documents must be sent alongwith application form, as proof of suitability for the posts. Email subject must be formed properly, containing name of post applied for.
Name of the post – Project Fellow and Project Assistant I
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – Rs 18000,Rs 28000,Rs 30000 – 32000
First class B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and min 1 yrs experience OR First Class M.E./ M. Tech in Mechatronics / M.E./M.Tech and 2 yrs experience.
- The CMTI is a premier Institute of National repute, devoted to Research in various aspects of Applied Manufacturing Science. CMTI is executing various sponsored projects & is looking for the following candidates to work in the projects.
- Cut off date for all purposes including age is 31.01.2021.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates are requested to possess the valid email id which is to be compulsorily provided in the application.
- Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
- Experience shall mean the experience in the relevant field after obtaining the minimum educational qualification prescribed for in the said category. Experience claimed should be supported by valid documentation.
- The conditions may be relaxed in highly deserving /exceptional cases. The Institute reserve the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria for interview/written examination and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidate who fulfil the minimum requirement.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India order/Norms.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS should enclose photocopy of valid caste certificate along with the application (OBC Certificate should be in Central Government Format).
- CMTI reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons thereof. Selected candidates will not have any right to absorb in the regular post in CMTI.
- No. of posts are indicative and it may vary depending upon the Institutes requirement.
- 1st class means 60% marks aggregates of all semesters in the qualifying examination.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written examination, if any
- CGPA grading will be converted in to the percentage for consideration.
- Leave: One day for each completed month will be eligible. No leave encashment is permitted.
- Qualification and Experience possessed at the time of applying for the post will be considered.
- Any amendments with regard to the above recruitment will be notified in CMTI Website only.
- Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
- All posts are temporary and tenure based and no obligation on regularization.
- Stipend mentioned against each post is consolidated, not admissible for any other benefits.
- One application for one post.
- For shortlisted candidates the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes.
- Interested candidates are requested to mail the Application in the prescribed Format duly filled in (available in the website) both in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume and certificates to [email protected] on or before 29.01.2021. The font to be used to fill the application is Arial and size 12.
- Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification. However, non production of the original certificates at the time of interview/ reporting will also make the candidate disqualified.
- For any clarification on this advertisement please contact 080 – 22188284 / 22188313.
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute’, CMTI, is a Research & Development organisation focusing on providing ‘Technology Solutions’ to the manufacturing sector and assisting technological growth in the country. CMTI plays a key role in applied research, design and development (RD&D), technology forecasting, assimilation and dissemination of manufacturing technology to Indian industries.
- CMTI is a registered Government of India Society, an autonomous institution under the administrative control of the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India, governed by a Governing Council which has representation from the machine tool manufacturing and user industries, the Union Government and the Government of Karnataka. The Governing Council evolves Policies and monitors policy deployment. A Research Advisory Board (RAB), a Technical Committee with representatives from industries and academia, assists the institute on matters relating to technology advancement.
- The Stakeholders of CMTI are
- Government of India Industries at large in all sectors (both private and public) – specifically manufacturing and user industries.
- CMTI over the last five decades developed Special Purpose Machines, Inspection Systems, Test Rigs for Qualification testing of products, Tooling, complex machined parts for public and private sectors.
- CMTI has continuously aligned its facilities and expertise with the fast changing technology in thrust areas of manufacturing to support and serve the manufacturing sector. Nanotechnology, Precision engineering, Metrology (Micro and Nano), Additive Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Vision and Image processing, Digital Design, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Human Resource Development( creating ‘Industry Ready’ engineers) are the current areas of focus of the Institute.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Project #Fellow #Project #Assistant #Vacancy