13 Young Professional Vacancy – NRCP,Maharashtra
Last Date:18 January,2021
National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP)
NRC Pomegranate Young Professional Notification 2021 is open (2-139/Recruitment/YPs/21/Estt.) and inviting application for the posts of 13 Young Professional Vacancy from Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate pass candidates interested in sarkari result NRC Pomegranate Young Professional Online application can apply before 18 January 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply National Research Centre on Pomegranate Young Professional job opening at official website www.nrcpomegranate.icar.gov.in
Name of the post – Young Professional
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – 25000/-, 35000/- Per Month
Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for hiring of technical manpower,Young Professional – II: 6 Position (Sr. No 1 to 6) and Young Professional – I: 7 position (Sr. No. 7 to 13) on short-term and purely contract basis. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their bio-data in the enclosed application format ‘Annexure – I’ and ‘Annexure – II’, along with self-attested scanned copies (PDF) of the relevant documents through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 18th January, 2021. Application received after due date will not be considered.After screening of applications, the eligible candidates will be informed by email or over phone and on website of ICAR-NRC on Pomegranate, Solapur (https://nrcpomegranate.icar.gov.in/) for further details regarding virtual/online interview.
- The position is purely temporary, time-bound and co-terminus /project duration whichever is earlier, the selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at ICAR-NRC on Pomegranate, Solapur.
- Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II will be initially hired for a period of one Year, extendable up to a maximum of another two more years based on needs of the organization and performance of the candidate on a monthly consolidated emoluments of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) for Young Professional-I and Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand only) for Young Professional-II.
- Age limit for Young Professional Positions: 21 – 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/Women and other exempted categories as per GoI guidelines).
- All the relevant original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificate, etc., if any) are to be shown and a set of attested copies of all the certificates will be required to be submitted by the candidates for verification, before joining, if selected.
- The duly filled-in application form (as per the format enclosed) with photograph affixed on it and signed, along with brief resume should be sent on email id: [email protected]
- No objection and experience certificate is required from the employer, in case he/she is employed.
- The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview. Mere possession of essential or desirable qualifications doesn’t entitles the candidate for calling for interview/selection.
- No TA/DA/any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of the facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of the candidate. The decision of the Director, ICAR-NRC on Pomegranate,Solapur will be final and binding in all respects.
- It may be noted by the candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR -NRC on Pomegranate, Solapur, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing (Annexure-II) along with the application form so as to reach us by 18th January, 2021 midnight (11:59 PM). If any such certificate and or declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICAR – NRC on Pomegranate, Solapur, such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Moreover, even after joining, if the information is found to be false, her/his candidature is liable to be rejected and/or termination of contract.
- In case of under-performance and or indiscipline/misconduct, the hired Young Professional is liable to be removed without notice.
- The candidate is advised to specifically mention the serial number of Young Professional-Position, applied for.
- Candidate shall be permitted to apply for only one position/post. The interview/ selection will be held through virtual/online mode.
- The ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur (Maharashtra), was established on June 16, 2005 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, as a step to strengthen research and development infrastructure for pomegranate crop. Though Universities and institutes all over the world are having research programmes on pomegranate, this is the only institution working solely on pomegranate. The centre was established to fulfill the growing demand for pomegranate both in domestic and export market through tapping the immense production potential prevailing in the country.
- Pomegranate is a high value crop. Entire tree of pomegranate is of great economic importance. Apart from its demand for fresh fruits and juice, the processed products like pomegranate wine, pomegranate tea and candy are also gaining importance in world trade. All parts of pomegranate tree have great therapeutic value and have high potentiality for their use in leather and dying industry. Demand in the international market has widened the scope for earning higher dividends from this crop. Profits upto 1.5 lakhs/ha/annum have been demonstrated by some growers. It is an ideal crop for the sustainability of small holdings, as pomegranate is well suited to the topography and agro-climate of arid and semi-arid regions. In addition, it provides ample opportunity for livelihood security, as it has high potentials to utilize wastelands widely available in the region and an ideal crop for diversification. Moreover, it can make sizeable contribution to GDP with a small area.
- Over the past, there has been a steady increase in area and production of pomegranate in the country. In 2018-19, it is cultivated over 2.62 lakh ha with a production of 30.36 Lakh MT. It is proposed that by the year 2025, the area under pomegranate is projected to increase to 7.5 lakhs ha, from 1.20 lakhs ha at present. Consequently production is expected to increase by 10 folds and export by 6.97 folds by the year 2025.
- To achieve these targets coordinated and sustained efforts are required by all concerned with pomegranate research and development. We have to orient our research programmes to develop sustainable technologies by making best use of the opportunities to meet the increasing demands and challenges. Potential areas for pomegranate cultivation will have to be identified and non traditional areas will be explored for its cultivation. Though pomegranate can tolerate water stress, it responds well to irrigation and fertigation. Developing hi-tech micro-irrigation systems for water management will therefore be a priority.
- Desirable traits need to be introduced in existing commercial varieties through hybridization and transgenic lines need to be developed through biotechnology. Rapid multiplication of desired propagating material will be achieved through tissue culture technology. Bacterial blight (Telya) and wilt in pomegranate are the major challenges faced by the pomegranate growers over the past few years and post a severe threat to production and productivity of this commercially important crop. Action plan is being formulated by the ICAR-NRCP for both short term as well as long term solution of this problem through a systematic coordinated research effort. A flagship research programme on this vital issue involving all the stakeholders’ viz., Pomegranate Grower’s Association, representatives from industries, scientific and technical personnel.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Young #Professional #Vacancy #NRCPMaharashtra