19 Sr/ Jr Associate, Sr/ Jr Assistant, Sr/Jr Programmer Vacancy
Last Date: 26 October,2020
MAHARASHTRA REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE (MRSAC)
MRSAC Recruitment 2020 aka Maharashtra Remote Sensing Applications Centre notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply MRSAC Vacancy 2020. We check and verify the job location, selection process and age limit from MRSAC Job 2020 Official website. We provide all details including application fee, salary pay and scale and MRSAC Exam 2020 Date. Sarkari Result Naukri is best Place for searching all MRSAC recruitment 2020 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of MRSAC vacancy 2020 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website is www.mrsac.gov.in
Name of the post – Sr/ Jr Associate, Sr/ Jr Assistant, Sr/Jr Programmer
No of post – 19
Pay Scale – 19000 – 50000 per month
BE B Tech, ME M Tech.
- MAHARASHTRA REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE (MRSAC), Nagpur, invites applications from young dynamic interested eligible candidates (Male / Female) for empanelment as Consultants (Full-Time) to work in various Agriculture Projects under various positions, in Thematic – Sr. RS & GIS Associate, (05 nos.), Jr. RS & GIS Associate, (04 nos.), Sr. RS & GIS Assistant (03 nos.), and Jr. RS & GIS Assistant (02 nos.), And under MahaAGRITECH for Software position – Sr. Programmer (03 nos.), Jr. Programmer (02 nos.) at MRSAC, NAGPUR. This empanelment is purely on temporary basis/ project mode/ contract basis, initially for a period of one year, can be extended maximum up to project period, based on performance of the candidates.
- For further details regarding the requisite educational qualification, experience, remuneration for each position of the Consultants, general instructions and to download the application format,kindly visit MRSAC website www.mrsac.gov.in.
- The last date for submission of applications is 29th October 2020, (Thursday), till 1730 hrs., at MRSAC, VNIT Campus, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010 (Maharashtra). Incomplete applications and applications received after 29th October 2020, (till 17.30 pm), due to any reason, will Not be considered. The application may be sent through Post /Courier. The intimation of interview schedule of eligible candidates for each position of Consultant will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through their e-mail ID only. Applicants should check their emails regularly. The interview will be conducted at MRSAC, NAGPUR.
- The Director, MRSAC reserves rights for postponement of last date for submission of applications, amendment or cancellation or withdrawal of the advertisement.
- The application duly filled along with passport size photograph and the necessary documents must be submitted well in advance without waiting for the closing date at the office of MRSAC, VNIT Campus, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010.
- Candidates desiring to apply for the position of Consultant should submit application in the prescribed format along with passport size photograph and the necessary documents. Candidates desiring to apply for more than one position of Consultant should submit separate application for each position in the prescribed format.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification and experience will be determined as on the last date of submission of application is 29th
October 2020, (Thursday), till 1730 hrs.
- Applications will be screened by the Committee of MRSAC based on the educational qualifications, experience at suitable level, professional achievements, aptitude, skills & personal qualities and strengths. The candidates should, therefore, mention all qualifications/ experience achievements etc.
- Mere satisfying eligibility criteria do not entitle candidate to be called for the interview. MRSAC reserves the right to call only suitable candidates after scrutiny with reference to candidates’ qualifications, experience, suitability, etc.
- The short-listed eligible candidates will be issued interview call letters through E-mail only. Hence candidates may correctly mention the E-mail ID, postal address and mobile number in the application form. No queries in this regard, will be entertained over telephone.
- Genuine queries if any,regarding the advertisement may be sent to the E-mail address : [email protected]
- The eligible selected candidates will be empanelled as Consultants by executing an agreement (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-) and Declaration and Registration by depositing fees of Rs.100/- with MRSAC. The agreement, declaration and registration will be valid for a period of one year.
- The empanelled Consultant will be issued the work order initially for a period of minimum Six months or depending upon the tenure of the activities under the projects and extension of the tenure of the project.
- The Director, MRSAC reserves the right to relax educational criteria / experience.
- Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre (MRSAC), was set up by Government of Maharashtra, in 1988, under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 as an Autonomous body under the administrative control of its Planning Department, to utilize and operationalize the use of space technology for managing and monitoring the natural resources of the State, as well as the developments and changes in the urban society. From the humble beginning on 18thJanuary 1988, with a Small Laboratory premises near Department of Electrical Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, (V.N.I.T) (erstwhile VRCE) at Nagpur with four scientists, four technical and five supporting staff mostly on deputation, a piece of land admeasuring 0.30 hectare, was allotted within the campus of V.N.I.T. (VRCE), Nagpur on lease basis for setting up an independent establishment. The Centre with aesthetic excellence in civil engineering, structurally sound, self-sufficient building was developed, and the Centre started functioning from this new edifice from August 1994.
- Centre is forging ahead in disseminating geospatial data to the entire state; is contributing significantly in generating voluminous spatial databases on various themes from urban, industries, ecology and forest, rivers, drainages, waterbodies, agriculture, geology, geomorphology etc. for Maharashtra, from small scale through to very large scale. MRSAC guides users and user departments, with geospatial solution through the use of remote sensing datasets and GIS, and decision support system. MRSAC is playing a pivotal role in making state-of-art remote sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS) technology, Mobile and Web based hosting of maps on internet for use in the G2G (Govt. to Govt.). MRSAC has the ambitious plan of making the data available on G2C (Govt. to Citizen) domain. The huge repository of thematic database on various scales follow the Maharashtra Geo-database Design Standards and are uploaded with proper topology, domain structure and migrated to the ambitious ‘State Data Centre’ (SDC) of Government of Maharashtra, as digital web data services. The Centre envisages to serve the data on web to the various line departments, for multiple queries, analysis; etc. and updating can be done at the client side (line department) and once authenticated, shall be hosted on the web. This ensure that data redundancy is eliminated and only one unique data set is used by the various departments of Government, for various applications; making decisions easier, viable, timesaving transparent and effective.
- MRSAC, works in tandem with the Planning Department, GOM, and has further established two more centres at Mumbai (2013) and Pune (2014) for smooth functioning and timely decisions in the various projects of the state. MRSAC is also providing soft skill training and capacity-building to various Government officials, Administrators, NGO’s and students from various universities.
- MRSAC is taking every effort to empower the state with scientific inputs, through the latest technologies; using the rich and wide-ranging digital database, on various themes. Today, MRSAC is recognized as one of the best centers in Natural Resource Monitoring and Management, coupled with GIS and re-affirms its commitment towards a better, transparent, vibrant and implementable e- Governed Maharashtra.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Associate #Assistant #SrJr #Programmer #Vacancy