21 Executive Engineer, Dy. Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Vacancy
Last Date: 07 November,2020
REC Transmission Projects Company Limited (RECTPCL)
RECTPCL Recruitment 2020 aka REC Transmission Projects Company Limited notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply RECTPCL Vacancy 2020 . We check and verify the job location, selection process and age limit from RECTPCL Job 2020 Official website. We provide all details including application fee, salary pay and scale and RECTPCL Exam 2020 Date. Sarkari Result Naukri is best Place for searching all RECTPCL recruitment 2020 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of RECTPCL vacancy 2020 and current exam parent to get success. Official Website is www.rectpcl.in
Name of the post – Executive Engineer, Dy. Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer
No of post – 21
Pay Scale – 60000, 75000, 90000
BE B Tech.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis initially for a maximum period of three years further extendable by one year and then by six months subject to satisfactory performance and requirement, i.e. maximum for a period of four years and six months. These positions are not against any permanent vacancy. The placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in RECTPCL infuture.
- Candidates are required to go through the full text of advertisement and read all the given conditions carefully while applying for the post.
- The cutoff date for age and experience shall be07.11.2020.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Teaching experience, Internship, Induction and any other training period will not be counted as experience.
- RECTPCL also reserves the right to cancel/amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under. The number of positions filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of RECTPCL.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
- Category such as OBC-NCL, SC, ST should be carefully filled-up the application format as this will not be allowed for change at a later date. OBC candidates who do not belong to “Non-Creamy Layer” should submit their application under unreserved category only.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- Incomplete applications or those in format other than the one prescribed in our website www.rectpcl.in against this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to enclose self-certified copies of all the relevant documents in support of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate, J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest pay slip etc., along with their applications. However, supporting documents in original as prescribed will be required for verification at the time of interview.
- Candidates currently working in any other organization need to provide the proof of their current employment with a service certificate from the employer / latest pay slip, etc. Appointment orders /resumes will not be considered as proof of current employment.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they are applying. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant
information/material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature / service are liable for rejection/termination without notice.
- In addition, the experience certificates should clearly show the date of joining and date of resignation. In case the screening committee is unable to get the documentary evidence for the number of years of experience claimed by the candidate such periods of experience will be considered asNIL.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, reject the application without assigning any reason/change the number of posts / raise the standard of specification.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates not called/ selected for interview/ appointment.
- RECTPCL reserves the right to relax experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applicants should have sound health. Engagement of selected candidates shall be subject to medical fitness test as prescribed by RECTPCL. No relaxation in medical standards shall be allowed.
- Applicants can apply to only one post only
- Applicants called for test/interview shall have the option to write/speak/ answer in Hindi/ English.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are required to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.
- All communications will be sent to the address filled by the candidate as address for communication in the Application form.
- In case any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Any request for change in Interview Centre will not be entertained.
- For any queries please send e-mail to [email protected] or contact at 011-47964735/49 on all working days from 9.30 AM to 06.00 PM (Monday to Friday).
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) complete in all respects and Email the application along with scanned copy of the documents at [email protected] based on which the preliminary screening of the application will be done and the candidate will be shortlisted for appearing the personal Interview. No need to send any application in advance.
- Applicants are required to email their scanned documents viz. Education, Experience, Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth: Secondary / Matriculation School Certificate / BirthCertificate.
- Educational Qualifications: All Mark-Sheets (Year wise / Semester wise) along with Degree / Diploma Certificates.
- Experience Proof: Valid documents / Latest pay slip in support of relevant minimum required experience.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate in case of reserved category in format prescribed by GoI. The certificate of OBC-NCL and EWS should have been issued by the concerned authority within 6 months of applying for the above post.
- Disability Certificate: Disability Certificate in case of candidate .
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen issued by Competent Authority.
- J&K Domicile/Victims: Certificate issued by Competent Authority in respect of J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots, wherever applicable.
- REC Transmission Projects Company Limited (RECTPCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Limited. Ministry of Power have appointed RECTPCL as Bid Process Coordinator (BPC) for carrying out bidding process of major Transmission Projects (Inter & Intra State) in the country through Tariff Based Competitive Bidding route by inviting bids through Global tendering. RECTPCL commenced working as BPC in the year 2007 and was awarded its first transmission project in the FY 2010-11.
- Till date RECTPCL has successfully completed the Bidding Process of 32 (Thirty-two) EHV Transmission Projects consisting of Transmission Lines up-to 765 kV and GIS & AIS Substations with estimated Project cost of approximately Rs. 47387 Crore (USD 6,910 Million). Bidding Process of 9 (nine) Transmission Projects (Inter & Intra State) with estimated cost of Rs. 11,324 Crore (USD 1,617 Million) is under process.
- To facilitate smooth and rapid development of transmission and distribution capacity in the country and for accelerated growth of power sector & enrichment of quality of life of all segments of population.
- To act as a competitive, client-friendly and development-oriented organization for promoting projects covering power generation, power conservation, power transmission and power distribution network in the country.
- To plan, promote, develop, design, engineer, construct, operate and maintain “electricity system” as defined under Section 2(25) of the Electricity Act, 2003
- To promote organize or carry on the business of consultancy services and/or project implementation in any field of activity relating to generation & transmission, distribution of electricity or other related activities thereto in India and abroad.
- Procurement of transmission services, including all activities relating to survey, / detailed project report formulation, arranging finance, project management, obtaining right of way, necessary clearances, site identification, land compensation, design, engineering, equipment, material, construction, erection, testing and commissioning.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Executive #Engineer #Executive #Engineer #Assistant #Executive #Vacancy