21 Senior Lab Technician Vacancy
Last Date: 26 October,2020
West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS)
WBHFWS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 21 contractual posts of Senior Lab Technician.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 26-10-2020 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Senior Lab Technician
No of post – 21
Pay Scale – Rs 25000
M.Sc and min 3 yrs experience OR BSc and min 5 yrs experience.
- West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti will engage for the position of Senior Laboratory Technician under National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme on contract basis for Department of Health and Family Welfare. Government of West Bengal and to be posted in C & DST Laboratories.
- Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in Department’s Website from 11 am of 17th October, 2020 to Midnight of 5th November, 2020, for the mentioned position.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. Application fees of 2100/ for General candidates and 250/ for Reserved category candidates have to be deposited through on-line/off-line mode. The amount is non-refundable (Details of on-line/off-line mode is given in General Information point no. 10 and 11.
- Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
- If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also be liable to be cancelled.
- The essential qualifications and experience mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection All the essential & preferential qualifications and experience must be completed within the first date of online application.
- Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for the above mentioned position, till the first date of online application.
- Caste Certificate issued before the first date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only will be accepted. In case of OBC candidates, category ‘A’ or S’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate, otherwise the caste certificate will not be accepted.
- In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued before the first date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only, will be accepted.
- Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form (printed within the last date of on-line application), should be retained by all applicants for document verification purpose. Without registration form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority. No need to send Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form by post.
- On-line registration no. should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line registration no. in future.
- Marking after rounding off upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
- The online deposition of application fees can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system through an online interface. If the payment is successful, the candidate will be immediately reverted back to the link for final submission of the application form by using the application id already received at the time of Registration.
- If the candidate wants to submit the requisite fee through offline mode he/she can do so with system generated e-challan. The fee can be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI) with the print out of the system generated e-challan after duly filling up the three parts of the challan. Out of the three parts of the challan, bank will keep one part and hand over the other two parts to the candidate. Candidates must preserve both copies with him/her for future reference.
- The candidates can complete the procedure of final submission of application form within 2 subsequent working days from the date of deposition of the offline fees by using the application id already received at the time of Registration along with the transaction id obtained from the bank.
Please do not deposit fee in more than one mode or more than once in one mode.
- The candidates, if found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
- The decision of the competent authorities regarding the recruitment is final.
- The competent authorities may cancel the recruitment process at any stage of the selection process.
- Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. Print of online application should be send to given address with in due date. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- Application fee is Rs 50/- for reserved categories and Rs 100/- for other categories, to be paid online.
- The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
- About 80% of the Government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost.
- Affordable, accessible, sustainable, high quality essential health care for all in 5 years.
- Special focus on the poor, mother child and elderly, and those living in underserved areas.
- Emphasis on the development and maintenance of standards of service in hospitals and health care facilities.
- The ministerial team is headed by the Cabinet Minister for Health & Family Welfare, who may or may not be supported by Ministers of State. Civil servants are assigned to them to manage the ministers’ office and ministry.
- The current head of the ministry is Mamata Banerjee who is also the Chief Minister of West Bengal.
- The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of West Bengal is a Bengal government ministry.It is a ministry mainly responsible for maintaining and developing the health care system in the State.
click above to download
the employment notification
#Senior #Lab #Technician #Vacancy