23 MTS, DEO, Accountant, Field Assistant Vacancy
Last Date:27 October,2020
KERALA STATE DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (KSDMA)
KSDMA Recruitment 2021 aka Kerala State Disaster Management Authority notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply SDMA Kerala Vacancy 2021. We check and verify the job location, selection process and age limit from KSDMA Job 2021 Official website. We provide all details including application fee, salary pay and scale and SDMA Kerala Exam 2021 Date. Sarkari Result Naukri is best Place for searching all KSDMA recruitment 2021 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of KSDMA vacancy 2021 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website is www.sdma.kerala.gov.in
Name of the post – MTS, DEO, Accountant, Field Assistant
No of post – 23
Pay Scale – 35300, 31920, 19670, 20760 per month
Graduate, 12th, M Tech, B Tech, MSW, 10th + ITI.
- The Kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA), a statutory non-autonomous body under the chairmanship of Chief Minister of Kerala,invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to various posts on contract basis in the State. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of KSDMA (www.sdma.kerala.gov.in) or Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The details are given below. The online application submission link will open on 07/10/2020 (09.00 A.M.). The last date for submitting online application is 27/10/2020 (05.00 P.M.).
- Candidates will have to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kB and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kB. The CV and the copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3MB in size.
- Period of Contract to Post Nos. 01 to 15 will be initially one year and are renewable. Period of Contract to Post Nos. 16, 17 and 18 are non-renewable beyond the project period. The terms of reference of each post is provided in the Annexure.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Norms of selection will be as per those applicable for contract posts in the Government of Kerala.
- The recruited individuals will be supported to build their capacities in carrying out their functions.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other eligible category applicants as per Govt. of Kerala norms. Eligibility for age relaxation should be proven by producing necessary certificates from competent authority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email/SMS regarding further procedures. Hence, candidates must ensure that working email address and telephone/contact no. are being provided.
- The medium for all written tests will be English.
- KSDMA reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/technical presentation/technical interview/final interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- 10% of marks relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST categories. Eligibility for this relaxation should be proven by producing scanned copies of necessary certificates from competent authority. Applications without necessary certificates claiming age relaxation and/or marks relaxation will be treated as General category. No further claim will be entertained in this regard.
- Equivalency certificate of the respective University shall be produced for considering any other degree with reference to the notified degrees.
- Any type of canvassing for favoritism will be considered offensive and legal action will be taken against those who attempt to do so. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. KSDMA reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- Recruitment notifications SDMA/DM/596/2019 (dated 21/05/2020) and SEOC/238/2019/SDMA (dated 20/06/2020) have been cancelled by KSDMA.
- Selected candidates should be ready to work in the KSDMA/SEOC/any of the DEOCs/anywhere in Kerala, as required by KSDMA.
- State Disaster Management Authorities are statutory bodies constituted under the Disaster Management Act, 2005 (Central Act 53 of 2005). Kerala State Disaster Management Authority is a statutory non-autonomous body under the Chairmanship of the Chief Minister of Kerala.
- The first KSDMA was constituted vide S.R.O No. 395/2007 dated 4th May 2007. Present composition of KSDMA is notified vide S.R.O No. 583/2013 dated 17-7-2013. Vide Section 3 of the Kerala State Disaster Management Rules (KSDMR), 2007 the authority is composed of ten (10) members, chaired by Chief Minister and convened by Additional Chief Secretary, Revenue and Disaster Management. The Chief Secretary (inter alia Chairperson of the State Executive Committee) is the Chief Executive Officer of KSDMA vide Section 14 (4) of the DM Act, 2005.
- Additional Chief Secretary, Revenue and Disaster Management is the Head of the Department of KSDMA vide GO (Rt) No. 2181/2016/DMD dated 23-03-2016. Head of Kerala State Emergency Operations Centre is vide Section 3 (4) of KSDMR, 2007 (amendment 2015) the Member Secretary of the Authority.
- Routine decisions related to the functioning of KSDMA, as under the Disaster Management Act, 2005 is conducted as per the decision of the State Executive Committee by the Office of KSDMA. Technical matters and emergency operations are managed by Kerala State Emergency Operations Centre (KSEOC).
- The logo of KSDMA was adopted through an online design competition in 2011. The logo embodies the vision of disaster management as a collective effort with 24 spokes depicting the need to be on constant watch, round the clock. Kerala is depicted in green within the palms to remind that Kerala is green and its constant and watchful preservation is that which will ensure a Safer State.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#MTS #DEO #Accountant #Field #Assistant #Vacancy