24 Junior Assistant, Junior Technician & Various Vacancy
Last Date:29 January,2021
Indian Institute Of Technology
Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)
IIT Tirupati Junior Assistant Notification 2021 is open (IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020) and inviting application for the posts of 24 Junior Assistant, Junior Technician & Various Vacancy from Graduate pass candidates interested in sarkari result IIT Tirupati Junior Assistant Online application can apply before 29 January 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply Indian Institute Of Technology Tirupati IIT Tirupati Junior Assistant job opening at official website www.iittp.ac.in
Name of the post – Junior Assistant, Junior Technician & Various
No of post – 24
Pay Scale – 21700 – 69100/-
Graduate , M.Sc, BE/B.Tech
- All the correspondence (call letter for trade test, screening test etc) will made through Email only. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to provide correct Email address and regularly check their Emails for any updates from this Institute and also check our web site (iittp.ac.in) for any updates.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM candidates need not apply once against for general post. One application is enough for General and other reserved posts. Their candidature will be considered to general post also if they meet the candidature of the General post. No need to apply in duplicate.
- Incomplete applications without uploading the self attested copies of experience, salary certificates and all educational qualifications, without the application fee etc will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates, against the posts reserved for these categories would be admissible. Relaxation of age would be admissible for Ex-servicemen, PwD candidates as per Central Government Rules. For employees of IITs who are educationally qualified and found eligible otherwise can be considered for direct recruitment across the whole IIT System upto a maximum of 50 years of age.
- Experience and age shall be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of the applications ie., 29-01-2021. The experience gained after obtaining the basic qualification specified for each post will only be considered for eligibility. Experience gained before obtaining the basic qualification will not be counted towards number of years of experience prescribed in the advertisement for various posts.
- No TA will be paid for attending the written test/trade test/skill test.
- IIT Tirupati reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- For persons recruited for the post of Medical Officer are expected to attend the general duties including night shift/emergency duties.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- In case of any clarifications candidates can send email to [email protected]
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- It is for the candidates to ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard. The application fee shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
How To Apply:
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only ( https://recruitment.iittp.ac.in/staff/). The online application portal will be opened on 30 th December 2020 for filing online applications and the last date for closing the online application interface is 29-01-2021. The candidates who applied for the posts at Sl. No. 1,2 and 3 above against our earlier advertisement dated 03-07-2019 are required to apply once again if they wish to consider their candidature for the said post. However these candidates need not pay application fee since they have already paid against the earlier advertisement. They have to indicate their earlier application number at the appropriate place while filling the online
application. The candidates shall upload only the following relevant documents in the following sequence in a single file in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 2 MB):
- Certificates Educational qualifications in chronological order ie., SSC/10 th,Intermediate/12th, Diploma, UG Degree, PG, PhD, All the years Marks lists ofthe minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post applied.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC certificate.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD/Ex-servicemen etc).
- NOC from current employer if applicable.
- Certificates of experiences in the relevant field, which makes the candidate eligible for applying for the said post (from the present employment to first employment).
- Salary certificates towards their experiences. In the salary certificate, the break up of gross salary should be indicated clearly viz Pay, DA, HRA, and
any other allowances. Salary certificates obtained from private companies/parties with consolidated amount will not be considered. These
certificates should contain break up of the salary so as to enable to compare with the scales and pay of the Government indicated against each post
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application by post. The online applications with out uploading the above certificates (PDF) will be treated as incomplete ones and such applications will not be considered for further process.
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) is an autonomous engineering and technology education institute located in Tirupati. It started functioning from 5 August 2015 in a temporary campus housed at Krishna Theja Educational Institutions in Chadalawada Nagar.
- Till 2016 a Director was appointed by MHRD for IIT Tirupati, the Director of IIT Madras, Dr. Bhaskar Ramamurthi was the Mentor Director.In 2017, Dr. K. N. Satyanarayana was appointed as director for IIT Tirupati.
- IIT-Tirupati was initially functioned out of the campus of Chadalawada Group of Institutes in Tirupati, while the permanent building is coming up near Yerpedu located between Renigunta and Srikalahasti. The hostel facility for boys has been arranged at Transit Campus(30 acres), Yerpedu, which is to be coming up as the permanent campus, whereas girls can avail the facility at the temporary campus itself. The land acquisition for the permanent campus is already completed and transit campus has been already constructed which consists of the Classroom Complex, computer lab., Ground and health center.
- IIT Tirupati offers a 4-year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) along with 2-years Master of Science (M. Sc) Master of Science (M.S. ( by Research) ), Master of Technology (M.Tech – started in 2018) & Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes in several engineering, science and humanities fields . The academics of IIT Tirupati have been divided in two parts i.e. curriculum and courses.Admission to the B.Tech programme is through the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE-Advanced) and students are admitted after completing 10+2 schooling. Admission to the M.Tech/MSc/Ph.D programmes is through Graduate Aptitute Test in Engineering (GATE) – for M.Tech/Ph.D , Joint Admission Test for MSc (JAM).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Junior #Assistant #Junior #Technician #Vacancy