480 HEMM Mechanic, Electrician,Welder & Data Entry Operator Vacancy
Last Date:15 November,2020
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Madhya Pradesh, UP
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is open and inviting application for the posts of 480 HEMM Mechanic, Main Electrician, Main Welder & Data Entry Operator Vacancy under SCMS in UP & MP from 10th, 12th pass candidates interested in sarkari result NCL Apprentice Recruitment application can apply online before 15 November 2020. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply Northern Coalfields Limited Apprentice job opening at official website http://nclcil.in/
Name of the post – HEMM Mechanic, Electrician,Welder & Data Entry Operator
No of post – 480
Pay Scale – As per NCL rules
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for the details of educational qualifications, prescribed eligibility criteria & general terms and conditions before submission of application.
- The trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations and maintenance activities in Coal Mine area.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the performa prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/ 93• Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993.Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the training positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to General candidates and indicates their category as “General”.
- The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 31.08.2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
- Before joining under the skilling program, candidates are required to submit Medical fitness certificate either issued by NCL hospital or any other government hospital/doctor. Only fit candidates will be enrolled.
- Merit list will be prepared amongst the applications received. After accommodating the priorities as mentioned under point (1) above of “General Conditions and priorities”, the merit for rest of the seats will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in 10`h /12′ (as applicable) and in case if two or more candidates are equal in marks, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in class 10th passing certificate) candidate will be given preference (will be placed above in merit).
- The candidates shall not be absorbed in NCL as an employee of any of the establishments of the NCL in any case whatsoever and neither they shall raise any claim for the employment in NCL in any case. All the candidates, shortlisted for being engaged, will have to submit a valid notary Affidavit assuring that they will not raise any claim for employment at NCL in any case, whatsoever. (Format will be given at the time of joining for training).
- Candidates are required to give valid/active Mobile No. and Email Id, which must be valid/ active for at least next three years for all future periodical notices and other communications, as it will take place through email or SMS alerts only. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number and keep checking their email/SMS messages as all future communications shall be made through email or SMS only.
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit SCMS website i.e www.skillcms.in as all future correspondence and latest information about training will be given on the website or email or SMS alerts.
- Applications/Registrations which are incorrect/incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of online applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected” without giving any notice/information to the candidate.
- The Applications, which are incomplete/not uploaded with, required documents and not in line with the any of the terms and conditions will be liable for rejection without giving any notice to the candidate.
- Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate. Selection process is done strictly as per criteria explained above by SCMS and candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting forged/false certificates shall lead to rejection of his/ her candidature at any stage of selection process without giving any notice/information to the candidate.
- Any dispute concerning the engagement for this skilling program will be subject to courts/tribunals of the city/town i.e. Singrauli, MP only.
- The SCMS reserves the right to adopt any alternative mode of selection in part or in whole in consultation with NCL.
- Any relaxation in academics, eligibility and selection criteria will be as per discretion of SCMS in consultation with NCL.
- Candidates will not be provided any accommodation, food, lodging or transport during the training period.
- Candidates not adhering to the discipline, conduct and absconding the classes during training period will be liable for discontinuance from the training any time at sole discretion of SCMS.
- In the case of any ambiguity between English and Hindi version of advertisement notification, the English version of the same will prevail.
- NCL is headquartered in Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh. The company operates through its 10 highly mechanized opencast. The company having abandoned resource of power grade coal, supplies more than 90% of its produced coal to the nearby pithead thermal power plants including India’s largest thermal power station NTPC Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project.
- NCL is an ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 company with state of the art technological infrastructure and facilities like Belt Pipe Conveyor (BPC) for coal transportation, GPS based Operator Independent Truck Dispatch System (OITDS) and modern CHP (Coal Handling Plants). Amongst other, the Universal Simulator installed in its in-house training center is one of its kinds in Indian coal industry.
- It’s not only the black diamond that concerns NCL, but the company has always realized its deep responsibility towards the society around it.The company serves the indigent society in and around its operational area, through its corporate social responsibility (CSR) to fulfill the dreams of inclusive and sustainable development. The CSR expense of the company in last fiscal remained at more than 700 million.
- Singrauli Coalfield is spread over 2202 Sq.Km, comprising of two basins, viz. Moher Sub-basin (312 Sq.Km.) and Singrauli Main basin (1890 Sq.Km.). NCL has total coal reserve of 10.06 BT (6.83 BT in Moher Sub-basin and 3.23 BT in Main Basin). Out of this reserve, the industry has extracted 1.7 BT of coal from Moher Sub-basin till March 2019. Major part of the Moher sub-basin lies in the Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh and a small part lies in the Sonebhadra district of Uttar Pradesh. All the coal mining operations of NCL are at present concentrated in Moher Sub-basin through 10 numbers of highly mechanized opencast mines. Singrauli main basin lies in the western part of the coalfield and is largely unexplored.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#HEMM #Mechanic #ElectricianWelder #Data #Entry #Operator #Vacancy