59 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy
Last Date:31 January,2021
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC)
ECGC PO Notification 2021 is open and inviting application for the post of 59 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy For Graduate candidates interested in sarkari result ECGC PO application can apply before 31 January 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India ECGC PO job opening at official website www.ecgc.in
Name of the post – Probationary Officer (PO)
No of post – 59
Pay Scale – 32795 – 62315/-
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photoidentity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively. No document shall be directly sent to ECGC by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by ECGC Ltd. ECGC Ltd would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in ECGC Ltd, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of ECGC Ltd in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by ECGC Ltd in this behalf.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for this online examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the
process, candidature of the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on ECGC website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the ECGC Ltd in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from 01.01.2021 to 31.01.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their: – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression
of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If
it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who
cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN
CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. ECGC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- The ECGC Limited (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd) is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce. Government of India had initially set up Export Risks Insurance Corporation (ERIC) in July 1957. It was transformed into Export Credit and Guarantee Corporation Limited (ECGC) in 1964 and to Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India in 1983.
- ECGC Ltd., was established in July, 1957 to strengthen the export promotion by covering the risk of exporting on credit.It functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India. It is managed by an Asset Management Company comprising representatives of the Government, Reserve Bank of India, banking, insurance and exporting community.
- Name of the company has been changed from Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited to ECGC Limited with effect from 8 August 2014 as per certificate issued by Deputy Registrar of Companies, Registrar of Companies, Mumbai.
- ECGC Ltd. is the seventh largest credit insurer of the world in terms of coverage of national exports. The present paid-up capital of the company is Rs. 2500 crores and authorized capital Rs.5000 crores.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Probationary #Officer #Vacancy