85 Staff Nurse, Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET & Librarian Vacancy
Last Date: 31 October,2020
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 is open and inviting application for the posts of 85 Staff Nurse, Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET & Librarian on contract basis in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States / UTs of Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Daman, Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli for the year 2020-21 from B.Sc., Graduate, B.Ed pass candidates interested in sarkari result NVS Staff Nurse application can apply before 31 October 2020. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply NVS Staff Nurse job opening at official website navodaya.gov.in/
Name of the post – Staff Nurse, Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET & Librarian
No of post – 85
Pay Scale – 22000/- , 26250/- (Per Month)
12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Ed.
- This office has previously issued a notification on 03.09.2020 in the daily newspapers for filing up various posts on contract basis for the year 2020-21 for which the last date of application was 11.09.2020.
- It is for information of all concerned that the instructions given in the said notification may be treated as withdrawn for the posts of Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET(Male), PET(Female) & Librarian without prejudice to further action of this office. Applications received from candidates for these posts by Email/Google form are treated as null and void for all purposes due to administrative reasons. All candidates who have applied earlier through email should send their application afresh for further consideration, as per instructions given below.
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates by Hand / Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier ONLY for the following posts to be filled on contract basis in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States / UTs of Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Daman, Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli for the year 2020-21 so as to reach on or before 5.00 PM on 31.10.2020 to the address given below.
- The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and subject to change as per requirement of the organization. Applications received after 5.00 PM on 31.10.2020 at the address given above will not be accepted under any circumstances. In view of the same, eligible applicants may submit their
application immediately by hand / registered post / speed post / Courier. Reservations are applicable in these posts as per Govt. of India Norms. The fixed monthly remuneration for these posts would be as follows.
- Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions for each post as given below, download the application and submit the duly filled and signed application alongwith photocopies of all relevant documents self attested in support of qualification and experience for the post applied. The duly filled in application form complete in all respects should be forwarded to the postal address given against each post in the above table. Incomplete applications or applications received at any other address will not be entertained. Applications will not be received in any other mode like E-mail or fax. Candidates should submit only one application for one post. If a candidate is eligible for more than one post, he should submit separate application for each post to the correct destination as per above table.
- Based on the number of eligible applications received by 5.00 PM on 31.10.2020 for each post, there may be a shortlisting of candidates based on
qualifications and experience for calling for the interview. The date, time and mode of interview will be intimated by the destination (venue) JNV as per above table which will also be displayed on the website of the JNV concerned. The date and time of interview once fixed by the JNV concerned shall be final and no request for change will be entertained.
- It is once again advised that interested candidates may go through the eligibility criteria for the above posts and apply by hand or by post or by Courier in the given application format so as to reach the JNV concerned by 5.00 PM on 31.10.2020. Application in a different format or without relevant enclosures or incomplete or received late after 5.00 PM on 31.10.2020 will not be entertained.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) is a system of central schools for talented students predominantly from rural area in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNVs are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India and providing them with an education equivalent to the best residential school system, without regard to their families’ socio-economic condition.
- The Navodaya Vidyalaya system is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Such children are found in all sections of society, and in all areas including the most backward.
- The Budget for Education, Boarding and activities at JNVs are provided by Ministry of Education, Government of India and it’s free of cost for the students during the 7 years of stay.
- JNVs exist all over India, with the exception of Tamil Nadu.There are approximately 661 across India as of 2016-17 academic year. As of 30 September 2019, a total of 636 JNVs are functional in the country with about 2, 65,574 students enrolled, and out of which 2, 06,728 (~78%) are from rural areas. Performance-wise, in 2019, JNVs were the top-ranked C.B.S.E. schools, having a pass percentage of 98.57% and 96.62% in 10th and 12th grades respectively.
- The idea of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas conceived by former Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi.The concept of opening a JNV in every district of India was born as a part of the National Policy on Education, 1986 with an aim of providing excellence coupled with social justice.Subsequently, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) was registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- As per policy of the government, one JNV was to be established in each district of country. To start with, two Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas were established during 1985–86, at Jhajjar (Haryana) and Amravati (Maharashtra).As of the 2015–16 academic session, JNVs had been sanctioned for 576 districts. In addition, ten JNVs have been sanctioned in districts having a large population of ST population, ten in districts having a large concentration of SC population and two special JNVs in Manipur, bringing the total number of sanctioned JNVs to 598.Out of these 591 JNVs are functional.In November 2016, the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved the opening of one JNV in each of the 62 uncovered districts.That will bring the total number of JNVs to 660 once operational.
- Navodaya Vidyalayas are run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Govt. of India. The Chairman of the Samiti is the Minister of Human Resource Development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Staff #Nurse #Music #Teacher #Art #Teacher #PET #Librarian #Vacancy