91 Security Officers,Engineers,Chartered Accountants & Various Vacancy
Last Date:17 November,2020
UCO Bank is taking application from eligible candidates to fill up total 91 posts of Scale-I and Scale- II in the Specialist Officer cadre.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit application only through provided online facility in between 27-10-2020 to 17-11-2020. Candidates should read notification carefully and should make ensure about meeting concerned eligibility criteria of applied posts. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Security Officers,Engineers,Chartered Accountants & Various
No of post – 91
Pay Scale – Rs 23700 – 42020 ,Rs 31705 – 45950
Graduate in any discipline / Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical /Post Graduate /B.E / B Tech Degree/ Chartered Accountant/CFA.
- Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement and ready to comply with the requirements and terms & conditions contained in this advertisement. The candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully read the advertisement and thereafter complete on-line application form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- The applicants who are shortlisted and / or qualify for Personal Interview will be informed through E-mail and SMS, in the email id and mobile number mentioned by the candidates in their online application. The Bank will not take any responsibility for any delay or failure of delivery of important communication Emails/SMS to the applicants.Hence, applicants are advised to regularly track their status on the Bank’s website.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- UCO Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of UCO Bank.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination/ interview will result in summary rejection/ cancellation of candidature.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in administration of examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery/ generation of result. In such cases, every effort will be made to resolve the problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any,otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- The applicants serving in the Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks and Financial Institutions) should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the Creamy Layer.
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Kolkata and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Kolkata only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her/ their candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her/ their services are liable to be terminated. Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility,
conduct of online examination / other tests/ selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, established in 1943 in Kolkata, is a major government-owned commercial bank of India. During FY 2013–14, its total business was 4.55 lakh crore. Based on 2014 data, it is ranked 1860 on the Forbes Global 2000 list. UCO Bank was ranked 294th among India’s most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory.It was a rise of 796 ranks considering it was listed at the 1090th position among India’s most trusted brands in the Brand trust Report 2013.As of 30 March 2017 the bank had 4,000 plus service units 49 zonal offices spread all over India. It also has two overseas branches in Singapore and Hong Kong. UCO Bank’s headquarters is on BTM Sarani, Kolkata.
- G. D. Birla, an eminent Indian industrialist, during the Quit India movement of 1942, conceived the idea of organising a commercial bank with Indian capital and management, and the United Commercial Bank Limited was incorporated to give shape to that idea. The bank was started with Kolkata as its head office with an issued capital of 2 crores and a paid-up capital of 1 crore. Birla was its chairman and the Board of Directors included eminent personalities of India drawn from many fields. The bank opened 14 branches simultaneously across India
- After World War II, United Commercial Bank opened several overseas branches. The first, in 1947, was in Rangoon. Branches in Singapore (1951), Hong Kong (March 1952), London (1953), and Malaysia followed. In 1963 the Burmese Government nationalized United Commercial Bank’s three branches there, which became People’s Bank No. 6.
- On 15 September 1967, Jalpaiguri Banking and Trading Corporation (JBTC) which had been established in Jalpaiguri in 1887 (or 1889; accounts differ), made a voluntary transfer of its assets and liabilities to United Commercial Bank. JBTC had only one office and specialised in lending against mortgages on tea gardens.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Security #OfficersEngineersChartered #Accountants #Vacancy