927 Adhyapak Shayak (Assistant Professors) Vacancy
Last Date:20 January,2020
Commissionerate of Higher Education
Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat invites Application for the post of 927 Adhyapak Shayak (Assistant Professors). Apply before 20 January 2021. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post – Adhyapak Shayak (Assistant Professors)
No of post – 927
Pay Scale – 40,176/- (Per Month)
Post Graduate, PhD, NET.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online, during the dates mentioned in the newspaper advertisement on the website of the office www.rascheguj.in
- Candidates are requested to go through the instructions for advertisement displayed on the website thoroughly before filling the application form. Online application form filled in by a candidate will be considered as final, later on no changes/amendments can be made in it or your representation in this regard cannot be accepted.
- Except online submission, do not send application form by any other means like through post or courier etc.
- First of all a candidate has to register on website www.rascheguj.in
- An application form will open after log-in on the website. Fill the application from carefully. A candidate can edit her/his details of form till the online fees are paid, but after payment of fees, a candidate cannot edit/update details in her/his form. It is advised to the candidates not to wait till the last moment for online payment of fees. If a candidate herself/himself makes mistake in the online application form, then such application will not be considered. A candidate has to give his mobile number invariably. Do not change this number till the selection process gets over, so that communication can be made whenever necessary.
- Application fee is Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for the candidate belonging to Open and Socially and Economically Backward class., where as candidates from disabled, Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe categories have to pay Rs.100 (Rs. One hundred only). Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- An application form is required to be filled in complete by clicking ‘Save’ and ‘Next’ on every page. For payment of fees, visit payment Menu, pay it online and get print of it. It must be noted that once, online fees is paid, a candidate cannot edit the online application form.
- While applying online, where percentage is required to be mentioned in the educational qualifications, if the Marksheet is as per the grade point system then a candidate has to show the percentage after converting grade point into percentage as per the rules of the concerned university/board. For this, at the time of verification, a candidate has to produce either a copy of rules of the concerned university/ board showing
conversion of grade point into percentage or a certificate (showing conversion of grade point into percentage) by the competent authority of the concerned university/ board. The Certificate issued by the principal of the concerned college will be not considered.
- A candidate has to upload her/his passport size photograph ( size less than 150KB), signature (size less than 150KB) and documents (PDF) mentioned in the online application form. Photograph and signature can be uploaded in JPG, JPEG or PNG format, whereas documents can be uploaded in PDF format only. At the time of document verification and oral interview, a candidate has to bring originals of all the documents mentioned in online application form. An application can not be confirmed without uploading the above mentioned details and such applications will be rejected. Note: If, more than one document is required to be uploaded in a concerned upload module, then scan all the documents, merge them and prepare a single PDF file and then upload it in the concerned module.
- After completing online application, get a print of application and retain it to produce in future, if required.
- Any candidate who submits wrong information while filling online application form will be considered as disqualified. If any information submitted by a candidate is found wrong, incomplete, or erroneous, then s/he will be considered as disqualified at any stage of recruitment process or in service. In future no representation will be accepted in this regard.
- A candidate must not contact any officer/person associated with the recruitment process. An application of any candidate, who is found pressurizing or distracting the recruitment process, will be cancelled.
- An application form without the details of payment of fees will be automatically considered as rejected. No reconsideration will be made on such matter.
- Instructions regarding recruitment will be published on the website from time to time. So, the candidates are advised to visit the website www.rascheguj.in for instructions.
- The Commissioner (Higher Education) is empowered at any Stage to cancel or keep on holdthe appointment of any candidate who is found not appropriate for the post as per the prevalent recruitment norms.
- This recruitment process is completely subject to the prevailing rules, provisions, and general norms of the government for the post mentioned in the recruitment process.
- The Commissioner, Higher Education, is absolutely empowered to alter or cancel the recruitment process or its conditions. In case of any dispute including disputes arises between candidates and institutions, the decision of the Commissioner, Higher Education will be final and it is binding for all parties. In case of any dispute the Gujarati version of this advertisement will be considered.
- On formation of Gujarat State on 1st May, 1960, a department named Education and Labour Department came into existence.
- Social welfare, labour, prohibition, excise and employment were included in Education Department. Later subjects were gradually taken away from Education and Labour Department on administrative grounds.
- Since August, 1976 Education department came into existence as separate secretariat department, which looks after education including primary education, continuous education, literacy education, secondary education, higher education, technical education, pharmacy education.
- Office of the Commissioner Higher Education is responsible for executing policy initiatives, regulating & funding higher education system of the State, in a network of universities, affiliated colleges and research institutions.
- There are 109 Government Colleges, 356 Grant in Aid Colleges 13 research institutions, 3 Graduate Basic Training Colleges, 15 Gram Vidyapiths and 430 Non Granted Colleges (Total 926) under Office of Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat.
- Among several initiatives taken by vibrant Gujarat, the Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG) established by the Department of Education, stands out prominently as a major response to the very theme of the current century, which is being rapidly characterized as a gateway to the future where the human world family will at last come to create the network of relationships through the harmonizing threads of knowledge. Knowledge has therefore become today the dynamic watchword, and major progressive steps of development are being measured in terms of advancing of knowledge and learning society. Indeed, the Department of Education, Government of Gujarat has manifested eloquently its commitment to the future by creating the Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat. Since the emerging world scenario is marked by various peaks of concentrated knowledge and excellence dotted across the world, it would be imperative for knowledge societies to innovate, cooperate and collaborate with other institutions of knowledge in the world. Such an approach based on collaborating and forming a ‘consortium’ of knowledge would also tremendously accelerate the pace of development of knowledge in the State.
click above to download
the employment notification
#Adhyapak #Shayak #Assistant #Professors #Vacancy