Admin Officer, Asst Audit Officer, Technician, Worker Vacancy
Last Date: 16 November,2020
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF SPEECH & HEARING (AIISH)
AIISH Recruitment 2020 aka All India Institute of Speech and Hearing notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply AIISH Mysore Vacancy 2020. We check and verify the job location, selection process and age limit from AIISH Job 2020 Official website. We provide all details including application fee, salary pay and scale and AIISH Mysore Exam 2020 Date. Sarkari Result Naukri is best Place for searching all AIISH recruitment 2020 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of AIISH Mysore vacancy 2020 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website is www.aiishmysore.com
Name of the post – Admin Officer, Asst Audit Officer, Technician, Worker
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – Level 4, Level 5, Level 7, Level 11
MBA, Graduate, Diploma, 12th.
- It is intended to fill the above posts on regular/deputation basis at this Institute.
- All the details furnished in the offline application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained and Director, AIISH has all the rights to cancel the advertisement without any prior intimation.
- Applications without photograph, Signature and necessary Marks cards, Degree certificates, Age proof, Age Relaxation in support of their application, certificates in support of claim for exemption under OBC/SC/ST/EWS Category, Certificate of disability, No Objection Certificate (wherever applicable) shall be summarily rejected. This shall also be applicable to the candidates working in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications/Educational qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of it, will not entitle the candidates to he considered for the post. The candidates should furnish all the Qualifications and Experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed for consideration of their candidature. Rehabilitation professionals shall hold a valid registration with RCI.
- The Off-line application has to be invariably accompanied with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by that already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and post applied for on the reverse.
- Employees against whom disciplinary Proceedings are pending or contemplated shall not be considered for appointment on Deputation/Foreign service.
- The scales of pay notified are as per 7th CPC Recommendations.
- The posts carry usual allowances i.e., DA, HRA, and TA etc., as admissible to Central Government employees posted at Mysore.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for posts reserved for the respective category by enclosing appropriate certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Age should not exceed the limit prescribed for each category of post as on the closing date for Receipt of Filled in Applications.
- The Upper age limit mentioned against each post is for general category posts. Wherever posts are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/EWS which are indicated against the posts, relaxation in age shall be provided as per Government of India orders on the subject. This relaxation is subject to production of certificates issued by competent authority as per the Govt. of India Rules. (The OBC Certificate/EWS Category certificate in the format of Govt. of India only is acceptable. State Govt. formats are not acceptable and requests for age relaxation in such cases shall be summarily rejected).
- The upper age limit will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- The applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for skill, trade test, written test or Interview.
- A written skill test/ practical skill test may be conducted and details will be notified in the AIISH website and the eligible candidates will be informed of it in due course.
- As per Government of India orders, interviews for posts in Group B & C are dispensed with. The selection for these posts will be based on merit in the essential qualification. The results of the skill test / written test if conducted, in such cases, will only be qualifying in nature and merit in the essential qualification would form the basis for selection.
- Candidates should mention postcode and name of the post in their application form with passport size photo affixed and the photocopies of all educational qualification certificates/ experience certificates/DOB proof with self-attested. Otherwise, the application will be rejected. Candidates should also indicate the name of the post, postcode in the application.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post indicating the name of the post and postcode in each application applied for.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for the post and will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of Applications.
- The competent authority has the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill all or any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates should submit applications for the post indicating the name of the post and postcode applied for.
- The last date of receipt of application is L b1 16″/3 at 5.30 PM.
- The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Institute.
- Interim enquiries and other enquiries will not be attended to.
- Applications in respect of Candidates involved in Court cases will not be entertained.
How To Apply:
- The application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in.
- Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with Self attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma/ Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and all relevant Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, OBC Certificate, and other testimonials in support of experience, etc., (Applications received without copies of any semester mark cards, Degree certificate, date of birth proof, OBC/SC/ST/EWS certificates relevant to the essential qualifications will be summarily rejected) to Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570006 on or before A!-.184.108.40.206-‘7’ at 5.30 PM.
- Application fee of Z100/- for General Category candidates, OBC, EWS candidates and ?40/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories. Women and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application forms without the prescribed Application fees, DD.Nu & date, after receiving the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date or with insufficient information would not be considered.
- Payment of Application Fee: By way of Demand Draft in favour of Director, AIISH, Mysore. The Candidates should mention the prescribed application fee details in the Application also.
- The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1966 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and educate the public on issues related to communication disorders such as hearing impairment, mental retardation, voice, fluency and phonological and language disorders.
- The institute started with one post-graduate program in the year 1965 and now offers many courses including one Certificate course, 3 Diploma programs (Diploma in Hearing Aid & Earmould Technology, Diploma in Training Young Hearing Impaired Children and Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech-through distance mode); 2 undergraduate programs (B.Sc. in Speech & Hearing and B.S.Ed – Hearing-Impairment); PG Diploma programs in Clinical Linguistics and Forensic Speech Science and Technology; 3 post-graduate courses (M.Sc. in Audiology, M.Sc. in Speech-Language Pathology and M.S.Ed-Hearing-Impairment). The Institute offers Ph.D programs in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology and also Post-Doctoral Fellowships.
- Situated in a lush green campus of 32 acres adjacent to the University of Mysore in Manasagangothri, Mysore, it is a unique institute in the Asian sub-continent with its eleven departments and a well equipped Library and Information Centre. These departments have state-of-the-art facilities to offer inter-disciplinary training to the students.
- AIISH caters to clients of all ages having a whole range of communication disorders. The institute attracts students from all over India and abroad. It has strived in the past 50 years in furthering the cause of professions of Audiology, Speech Language Pathology and Special Education throughout the country. The enthusiasm to excel in reaching out to individuals with communication disorders knows no boundaries. The institute has been recognized as a Center of Excellence in the area of Deafness by WHO, as a Centre for Advance Research by UGC and as a Science and Technology Institute by DST. The institute has now been recognized as a Nodal Center for the implementation of National Program for Prevention and Control of Deafness of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India as well as for generating man power for the same. Till date, 1148 students have received undergraduate degrees and 915 post-graduate degrees from AIISH. In addition, 43 Ph.Ds in Speech and Hearing, Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology have been awarded under the able guidance of the faculty of the institute. Further, in the allied disciplines like Clinical Psychology, Linguistics and Electronics, eight faculty members in AIISH have obtained Ph.D and some are pursuing the same.
- AIISH is wholly financed by the Government of India and functions as an autonomous organization under the direction of the Executive Council with the Hon’ble Union minister of Health and family welfare as chairman and the Hon’ble minister of Health and family welfare, Government of Karnataka as the Vice Chairman.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Admin #Officer #Asst #Audit #Officer #Technician #Worker #Vacancy