CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020 has been Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). The exam was scheduled to be held on 20 September 2020 and postponed till further notice. All such candidates who have applied for CGSPC Forest Service Exam 2020 are advised to keep a track on the official website of CGPSC i.e. psc.cg.gov.in for latest updates regarding the exam.
CGPSC had invited the online applications for the post of Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard on 16 June 2020 on CGPSC official website. The last date for submitting CGPSC Fore Service Application was 15 July 2020 .
The candidates can check the exam pattern, selection process, passing marks for CGPSC Chhattisgarh Forest Service (Combined) Exam below:
CGPSC Forest Service Exam Pattern 2020
CGPSC Forest Service (Combined) Exam 2020 will have objective type questions and the mode of the exam is offline. The exam will be conducted in Hindi, English except for the language section (Hindi, English and Chhattisgarhi language)
|Papers||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Paper 1 – General Studies, Language (Hindi, English, and Chhattisgarhi), Mental Ability, Analytical and Logical Ability||150||300||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Paper 2 – Science, Technology, and Environment Studies||150||300|
CGPSC Forest Service Exam Passing Marks:
The candidates shall be required to score a minimum of 33% marks *23% marks for SC/ST/OBC Category students)
CGPSC Forest Service Exam Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of written test (CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020) and Interview. Selected candidates will undergo a training of 2 years.
CGPSC Forest Service Interview Round: The candidates who would qualify in the written exam will be called for interview round. The interview will be of 75 marks. The final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in written and interview round.
CGPSC Forest Service Admit Card
The commission will release the admit card 10 days before the conduct of the exam. CGPSC Forest Service Exam Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website of CGPSC i.e. psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Forest Service Result
A merit list shall be prepared by the commission containing the details of all shortlisted candidates in the written exam. CGPSC Forest Service Exam Result will be declared on the CGPSC website.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 16 June 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 15 July 2020
- CGPSC Forest Service Prelims Exam – 20 September 2020 (postponed)
CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020 Vacancy Details,
- Forest Ranger – 157 Posts
- Assistant Forest Guard – 21 Posts
- Forest Ranger – Rs.38,100
- Assistant Forest Guard – Rs.56,100
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020
- Forest Ranger – 12th passed in Biology/Physics/Chemistry and Graduation degree in at least one of the subject of Agriculture, Botany, Computer Applications/Service, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, etc
- Assistant Forest Guard – 12th passed in Biology/Physics/Chemistry and Graduation degree in at least one of the subject of Agriculture, Botany, Computer Applications/Service, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, etc.
21 to 30 years
For more information, visit detailed notification link
How to Apply for CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website from 16 June to 15 July 2020.
#CGPSC #Forest #Service #Exam #Postponed #Forest #Ranger #Assistant #Forest #Guard #Posts #Check #Details #psccggovin