Junior Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer, Librarian & Other Vacancy
Last Date:10 November,2020
National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI)
NRTI Recruitment 2021 aka National Rail and Transportation Institute notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply NRTI Vacancy 2021. We check and verify the job location, selection process and age limit from NRTI Job 2021 Official website. We provide all details including application fee, salary pay and scale and NRTI Exam 2021 Date. Sarkari Result Naukri is best Place for searching all NRTI recruitment 2021 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of NRTI vacancy 2021 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website is www.nrti.edu.in
Name of the post – Junior Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer, Librarian & Other
No of post – 39
Pay Scale – level 4, level 6, level 10, level 12, level 13A
Graduate, Post Graduate, Phd, MBA
- National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), a vision of the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is India’s first Institute focused on transport related education, multi-disciplinary research and training. A Deemed to be University under de-Novo category, NRTI is specifically established to create a resource pool of best-in-class professionals for the railway and transportation sector.
- NRTI offers multi-disciplinary programmes, both at UG and PG levels, designed to cater to the needs of India’s transportation sector. The Institute follows a demand-driven curriculum, while aligning with industry priorities. To ensure best-in-class delivery of education, the Institute follows a highly experiential and unique inter-disciplinary pedagogical system that incorporates the latest technologies such as live classrooms and online programs and delivered by high-quality faculty with global exposure.
- NRTI invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following teaching and non-teaching positions to be filled by Direct Recruitment. Candidates, who are not Indian nationals, may also be considered for contractual appointment.
- Minimum qualifications to apply for the positions are explained at Para 3 above.
- It may be noted that the candidates, who satisfy the minimum prescribed qualifications, only will be considered for further selection process.
- Incomplete Applications or Applications received after the due date will not be entertained and be summarily rejected.
- NRTI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates and, also not to fill-up the positions advertised, in case of non-availability of suitable candidates.
- NRTI reserves the right to offer a lower position to candidates, if they are not found suitable for the post applied.
- In case of higher number of applications, the Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates adopting higher criteria than indicated in the advertisement to limit the number of candidates to reasonable level, for further stage(s) of recruitment.
- Also, the Institute reserves the right to cancel the advertisement on a later date. No enquiries, in this matter, will be entertained.
- The date for determining the upper age, qualification and/or experience shall be the closing date of submission of online applications i.e. 10/11/2020.
- Relaxation in age limit and other conditions applies to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per the relevant provisions under the GoI Rules, subject to submission of the certificates/testimonials for the same.
- Women and PWD candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Return (two-way) 2nd AC Class train fare is reimbursable to outstation candidates invited for the interview. However, this may not be applicable in the case of online interviews.
- Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications/experience etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In case, the number of applications received is high, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- Candidates, who are presently employed in Govt./Autonomous bodies etc., need to submit an NOC from the employer alongwith the Application or they must produce the NOC prior to the interview.
- Relaxation in age (over and above the stipulated limit), educational qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Candidates are required to indicate and correspond on the email ID they use frequently as all correspondence will be made only by emails.
- NO INTERIM INQUIRY OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED. Candidates are advised to check the NRTI website : www.nrti.edu.in regularly for updates/related information.
- The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), a vision of the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is India’s first university focussed on transport-related education, multidisciplinary research and training. A Deemed to be University under the de Novo category, NRTI is specifically established to create a resource pool of best-in-class professionals for the railway and transportation sector.
- NRTI will offer multi-disciplinary programmes designed to cater to the needs of India’s transportation sector. The Institute will follow a demand-driven curriculum, while aligning with industry priorities. To ensure best-in-class delivery of education, NRTI will follow a highly experiential and unique inter-disciplinary pedagogical approach, that incorporates the latest technologies such as live classrooms and online programs, and is delivered by high-quality faculty with global exposure.
- NRTI is focused on developing global and national partnerships with top universities and organizations from across the world. This will enable access to the latest pedagogy and program design, and prevailing transportation related domain knowledge, innovations and research developments. NRTI has adopted an interdisciplinary approach for research of transport systems—it is bringing together academicians, scientists and engineers from various backgrounds, and plans to leverage its academic and industry partnerships and collaborations.
click above to download
the employment notification
#Junior #Assistant #Administrative #Assistant #Junior #Accounts #Officer #Librarian #Vacancy