Office Associate, Administrative Officer/ Deputy Registrar and CRPE/Manager Vacancy
Last Date:16 November,2020
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM)
IIPM Bangalore invites applications from suitable candidates for recruitment to 3 posts of Office Associate, Administrative Officer/ Deputy Registrar and CRPE/Manager vacancies on fixed term basis.Eligible candidates may send application in proper format before the due date of 16-11-2020 All details on the application form must be completed in full and signed by the aspirant himself / herself.
Name of the post – Office Associate, Administrative Officer/ Deputy Registrar and CRPE/Manager
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – Rs 21700-48500
Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with 55% marks or Post Graduate degree in Management (MBA) and 7-8 yrs experience.
- Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered by the Institute.
- The Institute is not responsible for any postal delays, loss or non-receipt of applications sent by post either way.
- The pay carries all other allowances comparable to 7th CPC. The fringe benefits such as HRA, LTC, medical & education allowance, financial support towards national and international conferences, etc., shall be permitted as per Institute norms.
- Candidates presently employed in Government of Public Sector Enterprises should route their applications through proper channel. It should be certified by the Employer that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against him.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should provide a No Objection Certificate from their employer / department along with the application.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications/eligibility and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview for his/her selection.
- The institute may relax all or any of the requirements related to age, qualification and experience in exceptional and deserving cases.
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- No correspondence shall be entertained from candidates regarding conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection. Decision of the Institute to call the candidates for interview shall be final.
- Candidates are required to bring interview call letter at the time of interview along with the copies of the relevant certificates in original for verification.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates will be given due consideration.
- The Institute reserves its right to make the selection, increase or decrease the number of posts and its title or cancel the recruitment procedure to any post or all posts without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the institute shall be final and binding.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
- Interested candidates possessing required qualifications and experience may send softcopy of their applications in prescribed proforma along with attested copies of qualification and experience certificates at [email protected] / [email protected]
- Applications completed in all respects followed by attested copies educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificates etc should be sent to the given address on or before the last date of 16-11-2020 . Application forms received after the last date will not be considered.
- Providing incomplete / incorrect information shall lead to disqualification. Candidates must preserve a copy for future use.
- email at [email protected] / [email protected] OR Director Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru (An Autonomous Organization of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, GoI) Jnana Bharathi Campus, Malathalli Post Bengaluru 560 056.
- Realizing the potentialities and needs of modernization of the plantation sector through management education and training, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India constituted a core group in 1990 to set up a strategic institution of management education in the plantation sector. Accordingly a blue-print for the Indian Institute of Plantation Management, (IIPM) Bangalore was prepared. This blue-print envisaged the Institute as a centre of excellence, to act as a think tank and an intellectual resource base for the plantation sector. It also envisaged the Institute as an exclusive sectoral school of management based on a new model intensive institute-industry interaction. After the acceptance of the blueprint by the Government, a steering committee of the Ministry of Commerce provided the initial thrust for setting up the Institute. In November 1993, the Institute was registered as an autonomous educational institution of higher learning, under the Karnataka Society Registration Act. It is jointly sponsored by the plantation sector and the Commodity Boards viz. Coffee Board, Tea Board, Rubber Board, Spices Board and Plantation Associations, viz. UPASI and Indian Tea Association (ITA).
- Institute is actively supported by the Industry through its uniquely designed Faculty Finance Support Scheme. Commodity Boards and several leading corporates have instituted chairs at the Institute. Currently, the chairs have been instituted by Tata Tea Limited, Goodricke Group Limited, WIlliamson Magor Group and Tata Coffee Limited. In return, Institute provides intellectual support to the Industry through its research, brainstorming workshops and seminars etc.
- The Institute is today a centre of excellence which acts as a think tank and an intellectual resource base for the plantation and associated agri-business sector. It is an exclusive sectoral school of management based on a new model of intensive institute-industry interaction.
- To be a globally renowned centre of excellence in plantation and associated agribusiness, imparting research based management education, training and consultancy, contributing to business and society.
- To develop globally competent and socially responsible leaders and techno-managers for plantation and associated agribusiness sector.
- To impart quality teaching and learning with rigour and relevance and develop competent global professionals, researchers and entrepreneurs.
- To undertake research, consultancy and training for sustainability of plantation and associated agribusiness sector.
- To continuously develop and improve a state of-the-art academic, physical and research infrastructure.
click above to download
the employment notification
#Office #Associate #Administrative #Officer #Deputy #Registrar #CRPEManager #Vacancy