Senior Project Manager Vacancy – IIT,Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Last Date:05 November,2020
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
IIT Jodhpur) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 1 contractual posts of Senior Project Manager (International Relations).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 05-11-2020 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Senior Project Manager (International Relations)
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – Rs 56000 – 79000
Post graduate degree with min 55% marks and min 8 yrs experience.
- Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Institute Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below,
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 05 November 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement
number in the subject line of the email).No need to send a hard copy.
- if the committee found the candidate is eligible for increment that may be processed as per the recommendation of the committee.
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has
suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Explore possibilities for collaboration on faculty and student programs with international institutions
- Identify countries to be targeted for attracting students to MBA & PhD
- To do the groundwork and collect all information to build new partnerships with international institutions
- To manage all activities related to travel and accommodation of both incoming and outgoing exchange students
- Managaing relations /coordination/communication with all the International Management Schools with which SME IITJ has or will have MoUs.
- Managing students’ (outgoing/incoming) immersion programme, internship, exchange programme, dual/double degree – communication/coordination for the travel/stay/visa. Keeping track of their academic engagements, getting grades from the universities, credit equivalence and transfers, and related tasks.
- Plan a strategy for complete advertising through digital and social media marketing.
- Utilizing all mediums of communications like information brochures and other collaterals to increase visibility for intake of foreign nationals at IITJ.
- Creating a brief for the campaign to ensure it encompasses all relevant information and show cases the USP of SME IITJ.
- Corresponding with embassy officials in India for creating a better eco system for educational exchanges through their top Universities
- Planning and budgeting of each activity undertaken for the purpose of student and faculty acquisition.
- Identifying fruitful International conferences where our PhD students can enhance their quality of research and Increase global linkages.
- Supporting and organizing visits of foreign faculty for short term courses and talks to increase the internalization of SME
- Extend all logistics support to visiting international students or delegations (student or faculty) either for study, teaching, collaboration or global immersion.
- Coordinating and organizing all communication between IITJ Administration and the SME.
- No need to send hard copy.
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur was established in 2008, to foster technology education and research in India. The Institute is committed to technological thought and action to benefit the economic development of India. Scholarship in teaching and learning; Scholarship in research and creative accomplishments; and relevance to Industry are three driving forces for us at IIT Jodhpur.
- IIT Jodhpur functions from its sprawling residential Permanent Campus of 852 acres on National Highway 65, north-northwest of Jodhpur towards Nagaur. This campus is meticulously planned and envisioned to stand as a symbol of academics – simple, but deep.
- As on date, the Institute has 1602 Students along with 128 Faculty Members and 59 Staff Members. The Institute is committed to multidisciplinary approach of technology development. Hence, it has established state-of-the-art laboratories for basic research, and has organised its academic degree activities through Departments and its coordinated research through Centers for Technologies.
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur or IITJ), is a public university located in Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan in India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares these eight IITs as well as the conversion of the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.The Act was passed in the Lok Sabha on 24 March 2011 and by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012.
- IIT Jodhpur was first announced by the Central Government in July 2007, although the formal announcement was made in 2008, with IIT Kanpur mentoring IIT Jodhpur. In July 2008, the first academic session of IIT Jodhpur began at the IIT Kanpur campus, with 109 undergraduate students in Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. The institute was sanctioned as an IIT for Rajasthan, and not for Jodhpur in specific. It was after considering various cities, including Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur that the Prof. Vijay Shankar Vyas led committee suggested Jodhpur as the location for the IIT in Rajasthan. In late 2009, the MHRD granted final approval for establishing the institute at Jodhpur.
- A portion of the MBM Engineering College under JNV University, Jodhpur was identified as the location for the transit campus of IIT Jodhpur. In May 2010, classes of IIT Jodhpur were shifted from IIT Kanpur to the transit campus in Jodhpur. In July 2017, the academic and residential campuses of IIT Jodhpur were migrated to the permanent campus. Construction of the permanent campus is still in progress.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
#Senior #Project #Manager #Vacancy #IITJodhpur #Rajasthan